Baneful question

I got a request by a friend to make this wife abusing ass hole pay. He wanted him to meet his demise as there is more to it and I won’t get into it.

But I am using the talisman from baneful magick by ea koetting. I decided I’d follow it by the book how he wrote it down. Two black candles side by side ect. It was very energy consuming this way. Now I’m also going to keep performing this every 3 days as he suggested. Now my question is. Is it normal that after the ritual I keep getting visions of him suffering, crying and even when I looked at images of his car I saw him get into the worst accidents wrapping around poles and what not. Terrifying visions of him suffering the worse. And they’re uncontrollable like I don’t go “ok see him suffer”

This has never happened before and I like the lingering effects like this I don’t know why. I will be using the by the book method more often. Thanks EA for writing an extremely powerful book. But why am I now getting uncontrollable scary visions of seeing him go through it all? Is this normal or.

Thanks. It’s very different of a feeling from any other baneful workings I have done I will tell you that much. Tonight was the first meditation of opening the talisman and I now have it closed in a book somewhere.

1 Like

Can’t seem to find anywhere that this book is available for purchase as an electronic. If anyone knows where an electronic copy can be purchased I would be most enthused for that information

I’d appreciate the help as legit I never had horrific visions like this after a curse and I’m genuinely curious. Thanks guys.

I am not sure I’ve seen this one in a legal pdf. (For what it’s worth I don’t even seen one that appears to be virus free or legal atm) Is this one of the earlier limited edition works?

@DarkestKnight might know if it was bundled into any of the compendiums. I took at look around because I’ve seen this one, but I don’t see any current electronic version that seems like it honors the ip rights, so based on what I’ve seen, I’m not sure it was ever offered for purchase electronically?

Can be. Working magick on someone creates a link between you.

I think this is a really good sign the curse was sucessful. Normally people doing a baneful curse would be happy to see these impressions.

If you’re not, you might want to think twice before cursing people if you don’t really want to see the consequences.

1 Like

No. I mean it’s disturbing seeing a man’s face get shredded off to bits in a car accident but it’s making me smile as sadistic as that sounds lol. As I was preparing I was channeling my anger I kept whispering

“I’ll teach you to abuse your wife you miserable fat shit” and just mumbling stuff like that and eventually the anger came out. EA has definitely created and learned some awesome techniques

1 Like

So wait. About letting it go. I keep thinking about how satisfying his demise will be. And I’m not even trying it’s just on my mind pictures of him dying over and over again. But I’m not doubting it cause I know he’s in trouble. Does that still equate to not letting it go or no.

It looks like it’s been unlisted from Amazon for some reason. Both Baneful Magick and the Collected Works, which Baneful Magick is part of, seem to be missing from the listings. :thinking:

3 Likes

Wow then I’m glad I got the book already. Sick book I feel special now lmaooo

Another vision. I was using my computer and suddenly saw him in the hospital on a respirator and I heard all the beeps and such and family around him in hazmat suits crying.

Well then.:skull:I think it’s safe to say we got him ladies and gents. Just a vision tho. Pretty cool tho.

Yeah its strange. It actually states in the blurb on Amazon that its available on kindle, but then there’s no kindle purchase option

2 Likes

Thinking or discussing about the outcome after a ritual is done is never beneficial to your workings. For a ritual to be successful you need to reach a point of absolute detachment towards the outcome and also respect the law of concealment. Anything else will just nullify your magick.