Baneful magick for beginners

so i want to kill my sister’s ex husband who brought a great financial misery upon my family and destroyed my sister mentally.please advise me on what can I do.I have already done EA’s candle spells from his book.Is there anything I need to do other than this.Please advise.

1 Like

Its always wise to perform some divination each step of the way for major undertakings.

Tarot based divination such as the technique presented by EA, (or Donald Michael Kraig in Modern Magick) is highly useful to figure out things like:

• should I be seeking the death penalty for my target?
  • is there something standing in the way?
  • would getting him out of our lives by any means necessary (including divorce) be suitable?
  • is this what I truly want?

Once you have done your divination, and you are sure on what you truly want, and you have pinpointed any obstacles, then curses outlined in EA’s Baneful Magick may be suitable. These are a starting point. You must be absolutely certain, without any doubt whatsoever.

Know that with magick, you get out of it what you put in. If you want some major shifts in reality to occur, prepare to pull some long hours researching and contacting spirits.

I’m sure the asshole didn’t ruin your sister in 24 hours. Preparing your spell, similarly can be considered a journey. Curse well, and curse often. Your spell is perhaps a series of spells, or an evolution from candle magick, to full on astral assaults by demonic entities. When you feel hatred well up inside you, use EA’s methods to pour that passion into your workings. Learn as you go along, singly focusing on getting that fucker what he deserves.

So I’m sorry if I didn’t give you a recipe. Curses are highly personal. Just make sure to pour your heart out into your work. Nothing else will suffice.

Trust yourself.

Ra

14 Likes

The great thing about baneful magick is that you can channel all your aggression, anger, loathing, and hate at a particular individual. It is a great outlet instead of letting it eat you up inside. You can use your own hate energy and direct it at your sister’s ex husband, envisioning it attacking his body, choking him, crushing his insides, causing disease and sickness. Continue doing this, attacking his astral body day after day, soaking the hate and sickness into him. You will see results.

Alternatively you can use sympathetic magick and get something of his, or from his person directly. A personal object. Cast a spell directing particular demonic spirits (Look it up and do some homework yourself), activate their sigils, consecrate the object of his to them, but this is the key part…you have to all at this one time, dump as much energy and hate into the sigils to feed the spirits. Use all your focus until nothing is left and you are exhausted. After the ritual leave it in the spirits hands to destroy this person. Never think about it or the spell again (As your constant thoughts will interfere with the spiritual work). This one is hard to turn off as the direct attack isn’t coming from you, but through the spirits.

Good luck

14 Likes

Which method specifically?

I am wondering if you mean the Hexagram reading?

I perform the spread with major arcana only, presented by Donald Michael Kraig.

The Split Hexagram (place cards in order shown):

1—2
–3--
–7--
–6--
4—5

Three cards in triangle on top (triangle points down)
- Top left card is minor spiritual influence
- Top right card is major spiritual influence
- Triangle tip is the spiritual advice

Three cards in triangle on bottom, pointing up.

• Bottom left is unconscious desire
  • Bottom right is conscious desire
  • Triangle tip is practical advice

Between both triangles, the 7th card is the final outcome.

11 Likes

Just came across that particular spread yesterday. Took an instant liking to it.

Thanks for mentioning it, my dark brother

3 Likes

I want to kill my brother for abusiveness toward me until now,been living in his house for 6 years,I’m 18 nw,but he has two daughters n It can affect their lives greatly,I don’t know how deal with this situation,even last night I’ve been hit in the face for using my phone when one of his daughter is asleep n the other is watching TV i don’t hw to deal with it I need your help .

You said you live in his house… if you kill him now, what’s going to happen to you? I think a better option is to use candle/sigil spell to change his abusive behavior. If that didn’t work… consider more aggressive spells against him.

2 Likes

Thank you I did not think about myself like that I only cared about the neices future,i follow your advice so his daughters won’t grow up same life as I do

1 Like