Baneful healing

The human body is designed to maintain homeostasis, so, theoretically, stimulating the growth of any type of cell will eventually cause tumours to form because the body cannot get rid of the excess cells.

Too much oxygen in the blood will kill the brain.

Too much muscle around the heart will strangle it, by preventing it from beating.

Another option would be to increase the body’s ability to process vitamins so even the smallest amounts leads to toxicity.

4 Likes

So if the person is … Lets say suicidal you can stop there attemps to only torment them more and more.

3 Likes

I was hoping for a damn cure for asthma stuff…
Still. I like the concept. Isn’t there some work with curing by banishment or bind and banish or killing the disease?

1 Like

Good analogy. … i hate hackers

1 Like

Oooh @Dusk. Love that line of thought. Also I’ve been telling people for years something… in my own words.

This ^^^

4 Likes

I had thought something similar, but instead of getting sick or killing through healing, I had thought about healing through the energy of death, something like applying destructive energy in yourself or in an organ but in a low dose to In order to create a certain degree of immunity, something like vaccines but using death energy.

2 Likes

I thought of this too but never bothered to look too deep in it at the moment as I am looking into other things that are taking up all my time.

2 Likes

As you know, to heal is to make whole. Thus, if you were to heal with baneful intent, you would make whole the incomplete/broken aspects of your target which you wish to devour them. Aspects such as lust, greed, hatred, etc. I’m sure there’s a quote out there which says something like, “a man’s worst enemy is only himself.” Use that to your advantage.

3 Likes

That is so deep gnosis and so true, working with Abbadon a witch can attain powerful insights in it.

1 Like

Phenomenal idea, man. Next level stuff. I’d say, break them down a while, then instill a false sense of hope with the healing - let them think the bad times are over, then hit them again. If the person is a drug addict/alcoholic, you could also fuck them hard with a prosperity working, giving them all the money they need to indulge in their weakness, intensifying the speed of their downward spiral.

2 Likes

An intriguing inversion to the monk Koetting had on using LHP to remove the soul/little angel/essence and heal it before returning it to the owner for the purposes of healing the person.

2 Likes

If one has done this to me, how can i recover?

Someone said theyd do this to me. I made a mistake and shook their hand. They said theyd help me.
Gave me all sorts of promises but its just been constant abuse and feeling my energy being drained. And whatever i do, whatever will i have just gets drained.
Even when i intend to do good things for myself and others it only lasts a moment. .
Then this person told me afterwards they were doing it just to take my life force.
What do i do??

You should do a Cut of cords ritual. By touching some witches establish a cord but these are still the weak ones :scream: the advanced ones can Touch by sight.

1 Like

Is it possible for example to use the same method as reiki energy healing to send harmful energies? that’s what I would be trying to figure out and bypass the healing part altogether, it’s a healing methodology but could be inverted to harm, I just wish I could find a book on sending this type of energy, although that is essentially what we do when we curse anyway I guess. But hey if anyone has any ideas about inverted energy cursing or book recommendations I’m all ears…kinda like sending loving kindness but…the total opposite.

There are lots of powerful energy vampires who started as reiki healers. As easy as you can cure so you can drain

I know this is a resurrected thread but since it’s here -

Send their cells into overdrive to give them cancer. Send their brain into overdrive to give them epilepsy. :woman_shrugging:t3: