Baneful healing

Yo. So I’m making a Compendium of Death(A little side project of mine) and am wondering how I could use healing in a baneful manner so I can include this in the Compendium of Death. I know the two things are opposites but I’d still think there’s a way to hurt or kill someone by healing them… Just reading it sounds dumb. Anyway, let’s see what yall got to say.

5 Likes

That is a really interesting concept you have there.I guess you will create a false sense of security in your victim only to destroy his/her life even more.I am calling a good magician here lets see if he has any ideas for it.
@PrinceX Can you take a look at this please ?

4 Likes

Unfortunately I can’t think of anything for that idea, or any reason to consider it. Still could be useful as a theory for a new technique, maybe there’s a way to implement it somehow for some reason that I’m not aware of. My apology :slight_smile:

4 Likes

You’re fine.

2 Likes

Heal the fuck out of their pineal gland till it decalcifies and they become schizophrenic and start talking about gay frogs all day

9 Likes

Boy this makes me hard.
You actually can do this like hackers do to other computers with their malicious malwares I think.

3 Likes

Its also like on the face im your friend but on the back i stab you? Also you can kill them without healing if thats you really want.

2 Likes

I kinda think of it like a mask. The mask is the healing but the fleshy face is the bane.

1 Like

More like I want to kill them via healing them.

1 Like

Heal the infections, parasites, and problems dormant within them! Everyone has inner demons, some are sleepy though. Just pull them to surface! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Its something like this…

1 Like

Wait, wouldn’t that just get rid of the infections, parasites, and problems?

2 Likes

Not if you just heal the problems! Don’t heal the person, heal the parasite. It’s a matter of targeting! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Healers are the most effective and efficient killers. If you learn good healing magic in a reputable paradigm it really doesn’t take a lot of brainpower to figure out how to use what you learn to your target’s detriment. If you can re-align subtle energies, you can fuck 'em up. If you can perform a soul retrieval, you can bury that same soul or retrieve something completely different and stick it in the sumbitch. If you can bless, you can curse.

6 Likes

I guess you could imagine it like that. lol.

1 Like

Idk healing just seem to me like you’re bringing whatever they have to a “normal” level for them so that they can handle it. For example making someone’s thyroid overactive wouldn’t be healing imo bc you’d be causing them pain since it’s not bringing their situation to the normal they have to be at

2 Likes

That’s what I’m looking for. Thank you.

The only caveat worth bearing in mind here is, said healing traditions tend to prohibit the fuck out of harming people with magic and train their magicians to perform magic in such a way where they’ll feel or even take a portion of the damage done to their victims if they do. Avoiding that incursion of collateral usually does take some brainpower and creativity to circumvent when it’s possible at all.

3 Likes

Fuck healing traditions. I do what I want with Magick. But alright.

Turbocharge their immune system so it starts tearing apart the body’s own tissues or just send healing energy to any cancer cells that pop up.

5 Likes