Baneful grimoire

So hear me out guys, I’m thinking of doing this and I want your opinions and thoughts on wether this is a good idea, if it will work I’ll do it and make a post showing it off…but enough jibber jabber! So my idea is I pictured a black notebook where on the back has the sigils of tons of baneful demons on them…all of them charged with my blood on each of them (idk if I’d make any of them mad) and whatever baneful result I want done that I write in this book referring to only the entity’s name (there sigils are already charged and open in the back) that entity that I named sees what curse I wrote that I want done and he or she goes out and does it just by me writing it in the book essentially…now before you say anything maybe it is disrespectful but I have no idea…this is just an idea ofc. Cool concept tho in my opinion you have a quick baneful tool on the go! Now if you excuse Paimon is tapping my head he wants me to finish working on my job application :sweat_smile: tell me what you guys think!

Ps: yes if it is possible I’d say it would make sense to ask the said entities for permission but idk the thought of keeping a bunch of open demon sigils close together all charged in one book🤣

A lot of people including me keep notes of workings, and we tend to call these grimoires.
I have a few as they fill up over time, and I just use Composition notebooks for the most part, and I might get a spiral bound sketchbook if I’m feeling lush about a longer pathworking.

You want to record the working, and results if you can. Handy tip from D H Thorne: number your pages and leave a page at the front for a list of contents.

Depends, but maybe not. The book and the sigils aren’t the magick parts here, you are. You need to direct the energy with your intention to get it to work.
If you’re doing this slowly with intention and making sure the sigils are open at the time, then why not?
If you’re just writing stuff down and not really putting any effort in, I don’t think that’s going to do anything.

What I’m saying is the book would kind of be like I’m texting a demon

Then no, this isn’t enough to do the magick part of magick.

1 Like

I think if your being told to complete a job application by King Paimon you probably should be focusing on getting a job right now not writing a baneful magick book at this time. As a spirit he has a lot more foresight on what might be coming round the bend at you in real life right now so it’d be wise to take his advice and get that job.

1 Like

So…basically what you’re talking about is creating a “Death Note.”

It’s not an original idea, We have a thread about this exact same topic, and you might want to check out S. Connolly’s Book of Agares, which is all about creating a book for manifesting one’s will.

4 Likes

As dk just said, there is already a thread, search death note. And as dk also said, there is a book by S Connolly called book of agares that does exactly what you are describing. Me and a few other members have made and gotten success with our book of agares. Ive recently just finished mine within the last few months. Ive wrote 4 things in mine so far and 3 of them have already been answered. Actually I think it took like 3 days for me to get results. Check out my lost in the dark journal if you want to read more about it.

1 Like

He told me just do what u can do for tonight and get what you can done. As long as u do a bit tonight