Baneful enemy work

I watch so many shows where people hit there enemies hard by putting things in their yard. I’ve heard of curses where small demon helpers surround a house and keep waving negative energy into it. Some of these shows are entertainment, I know. I do want to really learn how to curse a house to torment the occupants. I practice Goetic and voodoo, but how did you do this?

2 Likes

There is certainly a tradition of burying a charm where the victim will walk over it to empower/link it to them. Oldschool hoodoo. You could also create servitors to wreak havoc on them, and bury the material components under or near their walkway.

1 Like

Thanks.

1 Like

It doesn’t necessarily have to be buried. You can make little clay or wax marbles with the ritual remains and discreetly toss them into their yard. You can conceal ritual remains, charged sigil, or cursing powders in a gift like a plant or curse an object & give it as a gift. Cursing powders can also be sprinkled on the ground where they will walk.

With all of the surveillance now days one of these methods may be easier to pull off.

2 Likes

Exactly. I saw that on a show too. The cameras caught someone putting a curse in the yard. That’s what tipped the target off to witchcraft.

1 Like

I got my neighbours to leave (eventually) after being horrendous to us and others in the area with some of these tricks.
I used ‘hotfoot’ powder on her doorstep and also daily Graveyard dirt where she would walk.
I got her photo off Facebook and built a doll in her image on top of it and did a ritual with it and then burnt it and scattered the curses ashes on her path.
I protected myself from her with a demon seal with blood on it in a jar in my bush outside my house as we agreed.
She sold her house for 15k less than the asking price recently to get away quicker.

5 Likes

How to lost it power into you or not affects you if u know