BALGs What Is Magic?

Yes. Lol but I’m pissed at so many things I’m seeing…blood magic, sex magic, djin magic, dream magic, spell magic, lol it’s all crazy and funny b’cuz one is the magic I know not many.

So what is it to you, and what do you make of it?

i make myself and my world, my empire by it. nothing else is there for all is included within my empire :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Beautifully said…

1 Like

So magick, is being. it includes all that is for you.

1 Like

Magic is the exploitatiton of a personal connection to the transcendental noumenal to the end of effecting tangible change in the phenomenal.

3 Likes

Magick is creation and destruction, life and death, entropy and potential. Infinite and without limit.

As time allows on and the currents of the world shift and flow, all we are is but a spark of infinity, bound into this mortal form. Magick is all, magick is nothing.

3 Likes

I am too. And I’m glad I found one here, I don’t think there are many here.

1 Like

To me magick is harnessing and manipulating universal energy to bring about a desired effect or change.

1 Like

I believe direct magick is the will and intent to manipulate your own energy to bring about change in your life and the lives around you.

While indirect magick is calling on external sources be it Gods, demons, angels, jinn, fae, animals, or even other human beings here and in other planes. To aid you in manifesting your desires.

Magick is to me the flow of energy inside ourselves and outside ourselves when we impose our wills into it and guide it.

Or even the untamed energy that we feel when we’re out and about. The upbeat feeling during say spring and summer (seelie fae and such) or the dormant resting energy during fall and winter (unseelie fae and such)

Lol I love when it comes to questioning what magick is because every time it brings me back to when I first started (8 years old) and my first encounter with fae and manipulating my own energy to my desired results were mind opening.

2 Likes

Realization of will by manipulating the transmundane.

1 Like