BALG site down

Seems like its still down.

Having a lot of Lag, difficulty signing in recently , so its not just me, hopefully they’re updating some features, they had the play button for a mini screen button that shows up on my computer when you watch recently added, but not on my phone though.

1 Like

Has BALG been hacked?! I too can’t access the site. Damn Mr Robot! Will he show no mercy?! :scream:

1 Like

@Lady_Eva, any word from Timothy on this? I got a 404 when I tried to log onto the commercial site today. No word from these guys that I have seen.

1 Like

I was able to log into my account yesterday but this AM I’m getting the 404 error message.

1 Like

oh please noooo

2 Likes

The site works for me now. Hope it does for other people.

Yep back on line. I’d still like to know which gremlin was responsible…:laughing:

@Timothy the home screen is up but the members area with course access will not load presently

1 Like

It’s down again it seems…weird.

BALG is doing a technology update. The message from help desk said it would be a week or so. I saw it when I tried to go to my account.

The website loads very slowly for me and I can’t log into the members area to access my courses. It times out.

1 Like

How long is the website gonna be worked on for?
I cant even see my profile anymore or my courses.
And it’s so slow the loading…

1 Like

Anyone alse haveing problems with this? I dont have the option to log into my profile to see my courses

Mine seems to work just fine. I don’t have any courses to view, but I can access my orders history.

1 Like

The problem seems to be with your browsers i guess…

1 Like

I tried the google chrome and internet and are both the same.
I will have to contact the people at the desk

1 Like

Mine is doing the same exact thing

You useing it on the mobile phone?
Seems like that happens because the option to log in profile was moved to the top right and is no longer near the BALG logo.
Seems like my cell phone can not reach the option view and I cant even zoom out any more.

I tired on my computer and the site works fine.

1 Like

Ohhh ok yeah, I was using my phone