BALG rituals for hire reviewed

2 Likes

Who says that lol?
Iā€™m sure plenty here would say they had great results, Iā€™ve read a few members testimonials that where very positive. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I have read a few posts on this forum about people saying they wonā€™t buy it until they have good reviews.

1 Like

I donā€™t know how the Mods feel about it but maybe people can post their reviews on this thread then. :slight_smile:
@Lady_Eva

I havenā€™t done courseā€™s but I listened to BoA and it was very, positively, impactful. I bought two more of his books on Kindle and PDF because of it.

3 Likes

Can you link one? I read a lot more on here than I post, and Iā€™ve never seen one?

Also V. K. Jehannum posted a video on why EA is ā€œnot full of shxtā€.

But personally, I do think anyone that has a modicum of ability could just tell for themselves who is and who isnā€™t larping. EA is obviously the real deal ime.

4 Likes

Thatā€™s a ā€œBALG the businessā€ thing so would probably be more of a question for @Timothy next time heā€™s passing by. :+1:

2 Likes

Oh wait, youā€™re talking about on youtube? Ok. Big pinch of salt needed there, youtube is like a box of cheap drugstore chocolates - you know exactly what youā€™re going to get, and half of them are not worth eating. (Call me a chocolate snob.)

6 Likes

Not only on youtube, I was reading a post today. I donā€™t know where it is now,but he was saying he could not find reviews for any ritual for hire on balg.

1 Like

The problem is theyā€™re imbedded in other posts, but there are reviews of the books by name if searched.

2 Likes

See, thatā€™s not what you said before -

ā€œPeople have said there is no good review for balg rituals. Here is oneā€

What you mean is you (and one other person, allegedly) havenā€™t found any reviews period? Is that it? The title implies there are bad reviews just no good ones, otherwise why specify ā€˜goodā€™?

Maybe next time write a few more words to expand on the title and make yor meaning a bit clearer so we can give more on point answers?

Anyway, rituals for hire is a very different thing, and much rarer than all the other rituals that are demonstrated free.

Theyā€™re usually bought by people that donā€™t post of yt, or want to keep that stuff private, or just donā€™t go around posting ā€˜look at meā€™ type posts. Iā€™m not surprised reviews are few and far between. Like @anon48957109 said, if anything, itā€™s going to come up in conversation. Youā€™ve got to consider the size of the pool of people who could post and then whether theyā€™d bother.

1 Like

is that the man from disturbed?

1 Like

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:
This is BehemothX on YouTube.

2 Likes

I meant they could not find any reviews in general on the rituals for hire. As you said it is rare, so I just wanted to show one personā€™s experience with it.

1 Like

That is a good point, I edited the title to clarify meaning a bit, with apologies to @political_taco

2 Likes

Oh of course. I should have though of thatā€¦ I did the same to sneak in the words ā€˜for hireā€™ to differentiate from regular BALG-related rituals.

Right, back to the price of fish then :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Iā€™d like to see some reviews for rituals for hire here too!

3 Likes

lol, it was in jest. Good to know though! Thanks

2 Likes

Lol sorry I wasnt sure if you knew or not. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

EAā€™s rituals for hire are AWESOME! They arenā€™t something that can be talked about, you have to find out for yourself. :wink:

4 Likes

I have a question. How many times can they be used. What if I someone wanted to make a specific individual person more powerful? Then they by J.S. Garrets deification rite. How many times can they buy it to boost their magic greatly.

1 Like