BALG profile pic upload

I need help uploading a pic to my profile on this BALG app . Help please

1 Like

Please e-mail me the photo, this is my address theladyevangeline (at) gmail (dot) com, I should be able to upload it for you. Mention your username in the title of the e-mail. Cheers. :+1:

4 Likes

2 Likes

I want to upload this pic to my BALG profile. Thats all

1 Like

Okay the profile pic is landscape (long, wide) not portrait (tall, thin) so can I crop this to make it fit, or should I put it inside a landscape-shaped white background so the full photo shows?

2 Likes

Okay I did the crop for now, your profile looks like this on my desktop:

2 Likes

Awesome , thank you !

1 Like

Now , how do i get that pic on my little circle , that currently is a green “L”??

1 Like

Thank you !

2 Likes

Where did your directions go

1 Like

Hello there. Would you be able to help me upload a photo as well, I just joined and I’m finally seeking important information to guide me in an unfortunate journey. Thanks in advance!

Hello @Kalleemay welcome to the forum! Please introduce yourself to the other members before posting anything else! It is a rule we have here thanks a lot :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

hello, i’ve sent you my picture via email just now.

i would really appreciate it, if you could please upload my profile picture for me.

my email address: [email protected]

thx a lot for your help

kind regards

redshaka

You have to introduce yourself. What experience do you have in magic? Where are you from?

Click on your profile. Then click your name and find preferences. It should give you an option to change your name