BALG News Network!

Doing alien autopsy really works up an appetite. Got to have aunty there with some biscuits for you.

1 Like

Ok, so sad to hear. This poor old man was taken out and had his head chopped off for the crime of practicing magick. Now I’m sure there are plenty of snowflakes that come on her saying things like “why are you guys so islamaphobe all the time?” or “what’s so bad about Islam?” or sometimes it just the good ol “that’s racist!”

First off it’s not racist to criticize a belief system because remember…“It’s just a construct” Lol :smiling_imp:

Now let me explain why we don’t care so much for the construct that is Islam.

1. This belief system seeks to actively persecute and or murder people of our belief system and we just want to be left alone.
    “If one learns magic, whether a little bit or more, he has become an infidel. And his end result is that he does not receive Divine Mercy. His punishment is that he be killed except if he repents.”
    So let me get this right?..
    Do what we say and don’t practice sorcery or we will kill you?

Now here is what it says…

A Muslim who indulges in magic and does not repent is punished by death. An infidel guilty of sorcery must not be killed. He should be punished according to the decree of a just jurist (Qazi) and his penalty is at the discretion of the Qazi.

According to a tradition of Imam as-Sadiq (a.s.):

“The sorcerer must be given a single blow of the sword on his head.”6

“If two just witnesses testify, it is permissible to kill him.”7

Imam (a.s.) also said, that the Holy Prophet (S) ordered,

“The Muslim sorcerer must be killed and the infidel magician must not be killed.”

Someone asked, “O Messenger of Allah, why shouldn’t the disbelieving sorcerer be killed too?”

The Messenger of Allah (S) replied,

“Because disbelief is a more serious sin than magic; and sorcery and polytheism are the same.”

It means that when a zimmi infidel is not sentenced to death for his infidelity he cannot be killed for the sin of practising magic because infidelity is greater than sorcery. Whereas the Muslim magician is killed because he has committed polytheism.

Now I guess they won’t kill you if you are not a Muslim but they can do just about anything else, whatever is at the discretion of the Qazi.

1. Many of us are big readers and researchers into various religions and spiritual practice. Having read the words for ourselves we have found the belief system to be incompatible with western civilization and our beliefs as well.

Below I provide and article from bestgore.com

Public Beheading of Man Accused of Sorcery by Khalid ibn al-Walid in Syria

Public Beheading of Man Accused of Sorcery by Khalid ibn al-Walid in Syria
The city of Yarmouk in Syria appears to be under control of ISIS affiliate Khalid ibn al-Walid. The group’s Hisbah (religious police) officers are tasked with cleansing the city off those who don’t seem to worship the appropriate God.

The original video is 9 minutes long and contains the typical Islamic propaganda, and footage of Khalid ibn al-Walid members policing the citizens, destroying graves, burning seized cigarettes and destroying a musical keyboard.

At the end of the video, the Hisbah officers publicly execute an older man by beheading him with a sword. The man was accused of being a wizard, practicing sorcery and using magic.
Check the link for the video.

http://www.bestgore.com/beheading/public-beheading-man-accuse-wizard-khalid-ibn-al-walid-yarmouk-syria/

To promote the murder of individuals who simply seek spiritual freedom is a bit much .

2 Likes

We can run things by healing and culling. People vote their most desperate needs.

Family is sick and poor, they vote for welfare. Someone shot, they vote for gun control.

Change those needs and you change the country and worlds course.

Just like you telekinesis videos, control the air and energy around the object.

Don’t change the object itself if you don’t have to because it is ten times the work.

3 Likes

Reality of demons

Really take the time to watch this because it is completely in line with what my system is all about.

Any thoughts as to why Kate Spade and Anthony Bourdain just offed themselves a day apart?

2 Likes

Funny you mention that. I just got done watching some news people talk about the way they cover instances of suicide in the media as a romantic tragedy of sorts being partially to blame for a rise in suicides after covering one. This was MSM saying that they themselves should be mindful of the way they cover suicides because it has an effect.

1 Like

I’m seeing a lot of theories, won’t make the call until I see something concrete, though her husband going outside soon after wearing a weird mask is fucking odd.

3 Likes