BALG News Network!

I decided to go and make a new thread. This thread is for News of the paranormal, psychic, magick, occult, alien, cryptozoology etc.

In tonight’s news we have a Humdinger of a ghost sighting caught on camera! Not the most impressive footage I have seen but it’s always nice to see a ghost video regardless. It’s a bit like a pair of chichis Magnificent, mediocre, or meh, if asked if you want to see them…you can’t help but look. :wink::smiling_imp:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailystar.co.uk/news/weird-news/687040/Ghost-news-paranormal-activity-captured-in-family-home-baby-cot-living-room-CCTV-video/amp

10 Likes

In other news today… Apparently ghosts are very particular when it comes to their wine…

5 Likes

Look out!!! It’s the Smoking man and one of his goons!!

No it’s Just Harry Reid :confused: and his goon :unamused:

This Joker spent 22 million to find out some shit we already fucking know…
Aliens are out there. :alien::space_invader::rocket:
The project was headed by this guy.
Luis%20Elizondo%20
Luis Elizondo, a former DOD guy.

If you ask me it was all just a big excuse to waste taxpayer dollars. Because they closed it out in 2012 and didn’t find jack or shit…and Jack left town.
This, none of it is new, we have known damn well all this time that “they” have been here a very long time. Our government didn’t need to spend 22 million when we and the military and NASA all knew all this all along. koi_ap_03_a

4 Likes

_Frank_Drake
Frank Drake and his equation gave us a good idea of what was possible back in the 60’s.
Then this asshole !!2018-03-08-03-18-34--1282579574
Pushed the envelope but had a few valid points.

But there are more than just extraterrestrial biological entities, fbidimensionConscious Transmitter: FBI Agent Confirms “Beings Are Visiting Us From Other Dimensions”!

Perhaps there is more validity to what we do here than we thought. Something to look into.

Nothing new here…
But what the hell is this all about? :point_down:

At the end it says they might be demons in disguise, I find that funny because it’s we humans that place masks on them.

2 Likes

I had one of those things in the last photo follow me around for years. Yuck. Glad I zapped that bug. Ain’t come around in 5 years.

This is all interesting stuff. Glad you made this thread.

1 Like

What? The elderly lady with the plate of biscuits?

4 Likes

Lol no the creepy monkey sitting on that chicks chest causing “sleep paralysis”.

1 Like

Well I’m the horse peering out from the curtain…

2 Likes

Then you need a good brushing.

2 Likes

Nobody said that to this guy

3 Likes

I’m not sure a brushing is gonna help that guy :joy:

1 Like

Giorgio Tsoukalos is a national treasure.

3 Likes

8 Likes

In the news today…it is a sad day today for those of us who dislike people that harm children.
https://www.unilad.co.uk/news/corey-feldman-stabbed-in-murder-attempt/
Any and all who wish to rally to his side and put our magick and intent into saving him and bringing the criminal to justice now is the time.

4 Likes

Quite a “coincidence.”

Three men (and another guy in a car) attacking when he’s with his security is not some random nutjob, it’s a warning.

2 Likes

…and here I am thinking “way to go, dumbasses (not Feldman), great way to confirm your existence.”
If people weren’t taking Feldman seriously before, they certainly are NOW.

Seriously, had they just fucked off, and let Corey run his mouth, they could’ve had plausible deniability.

1 Like

Good point it, now we understand why magicians actually could run things better…this guy just nailed it.

1 Like
1 Like

David Hogg trying to silence his critics.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/parkland-student-targets-ingrahams-advertisers-after-tweet-about-college-rejections/ar-AAve3aY?OCID=ansmsnnews11

2 Likes

Just found this interesting bit. Could it be time travel? Or could it be prophecy?
I’m leaning towards prophecy and being a writer myself I find that when one taps into that creative mind for writing a story one often gets a glimpse of the future.

2 Likes