BALG Meditation Log In

9/25/2020

13 min meditation

3rd log

Meditation actually makes physical changes to your brain. They’ve done brain scans. You are able to react calmly to stressful things. The brain of meditators actually becomes calmer when stimuli present themselves, whereas normal people’s brains get excited. Obviously, it is easier to think more calmly and to think of solutions to problems when you can remain calm. Meditation probably also makes it easier for you to shift gears (mentally) and to focus.

3 Likes

As long as you meditate everyday its what matters :relieved:

3 Likes

log 4 Sept 25 (miscounted last post, too late to edit)

30 min mindfulness meditation while making pizza dough. I can’t believe the difference it made, not just in myself but in the food. You could taste the love and attention. Starting this weekend though I’m gonna pick a single method and stick to it.

3 Likes

September 26 2020
8 min Candle Trataka meditation

2 Likes

September 26, 2020.
Log 6.
Approx 8 minutes.
I did a simple breath meditation, with a visualization. Four seconds in breath, four holding, four releasing. I visualize this as a vertical line, horizontal line, and a vertical line - basically a doorway.
I did an invoc of Lucifer, Lord of the Air aspect + the HeFASruar (air) mantra.
I will attempt to limit my posts with respect to the external effects (impression of an entity, emotions ect) in an effort to focus on the results.
Updates will follow.

2 Likes

9/26/2020

13 min, 30 sec meditation

4th log

2 Likes

September 26,2020
A quick 10 min morning meditation

2 Likes

September 27, 2020
Login 10
4:40 min Trataka meditation.

2 Likes

9/27/2020

13 min, 30 sec meditation

5th log

2 Likes

9/27/2020

7 min, 30 sec meditation

6th log

2 Likes

Sep 27, 2020.
Log 7.
Approximately 8-12 minutes.
Invocation of Lucifer, Lord of the Air Aspect + the air mantra.
I “felt” the alchemical air sign in my anja and throat chakra. Had some mixed impressions of what seemed like me sticking my tongue out and it splitting, with the air sign hanging out in between the forked portions. I’m interested in seeing what this means, or if it’s my ego over congratulating me for mediating a bit.
Updates will follow.

2 Likes

9/27/2020

18 min meditation

7th log

I’ve had a bad day, so did a 3rd meditation today. I don’t think it helped, but I feel better now (so it might have). The good effects of meditation might just sort of plateau after doing it for so many minutes per day.

2 Likes

Logs 5 (Sept 26) and 6 (Sept 27) over the weekend. 15 min each, closed eyes and focus on breathing patterns.

3 Likes

9/28/2020

11 min meditation

8th log

2 Likes

Sept 28, 2020.
Log 8.
Approximately 7-10 minutes.
Weird one. I began to focus on my breath and was interrupted. (Lucifer’s Lota sigil was before me). The institution I study at has a meme page. On this page, a joke was made concerning substance abuse. I got the impression of “Why the hell would you give this so much power”? In short, I see how justifications for behaviors ill-suited for ascent should be examined and not tolerated.
Updates will follow.

2 Likes

First log
September 28, 2020
about 40 minutes
1 mala of Arut Perum Jyothi, followed by the 210 Siddhar mantra.

3 Likes

September 28,2020
25 min simple breathing meditation

2 Likes

9/29/2020

24 min meditation

9th log

2 Likes

Second log
September 29, 2020
6 minutes
A meditation practiced by Gopi Krishna, where he imagined on top of head a lotus radiating light.

3 Likes

September 29,2020
24 min breathing meditation

1 Like