BALG Meditation Log In

hey guys :wave:
Decided to make this thread to keep us all motivated to meditate.
If you dont like this thread well then log in more often and let’s bring this thread to 10,000 log in before this stay at home situation ends.

Let’s try and use this thread to encourage each other to bring our consciousness to a higher level.

So how do we do log in? Simple!

Type in the date and the amount of time you meditate.
Also log in the number of your log in such first, third, fifth, 100th. And so on, it will show how active you were in this thread.
you can also log in the type of meditation you have done.
Like fire breath meditation
Simple watch your breath meditation
Music meditation
Watch a candle or water meditation

Plz be honest and once you log in once, you would have to do it every single day even if its 1 minute its fine until this thread is full and can no longer log in anymore.

Let’s get to it! I am feeling excited!!

34 Likes

First log in September 21,2020
I did 20 min meditation
Just sitting in my chair and watched my hairy chest going up and down with my breath
Thoughts came through but I started to chant Sa TA NA MA for about 2 min and stopped cause i was running out if breath cause of smokeing

5 Likes

September 22, 2020
Mid night meditation for 32 min
Just sitting by the window listening to the cars passing by until I dropped the mind and there were no more thoughts then I brought my awareness to my breath until I almost fell a sleep.
Looking forward for tomorrow’s Log in

5 Likes

Love it. Seeing this thread reminded me of my own skipped morning meditation, glad I was able to catch up on it.

Log 1
Sept 22 2020
Spent fifteen minutes observing my breath, a lot has happened today and I really needed that break from it.

4 Likes

Thank you for being here.
Now you need to log in every day and when you dont feel like it and you want to skip the meditation remember about this thread you need to log in.
If you dont log in well you Might or Might Not get a massage from me on the forum to keep you motivated :blush:

2 Likes

Sounds like some accountability I can handle lol But really, thank you. Sometimes it’s hard to acknowledge when we need help keeping up good habits, myself definitely included. I am looking forward to seeing the influence this will have on my practices.

:metal:

3 Likes

What is your goal on time meditation? How long do you wana to stay in that meditation state?
My goal is to be able to meditate for 1 hour before Christmas :christmas_tree:

Then wana move to 3 hours then 6 and so on with the meditation goal.
I felt motivated to meditate for a long time when I heard that Buddha was meditating for 7 days straight.
I wana be able to do it atleast for a whole weekend starting Friday night and wakeing up on Monday mornings, but it will take a while till I reach to that level

2 Likes

My goal is more geared to making the transition between alert and meditative states smoother and then increase in how quickly I can move between. As for holding the state I have a personal goal of 30 minute minimum, I’d like to see how long I can go eventually. I have heard interesting accounts of the effect of day to week long sessions and would like to experience them for myself.

Ps. I saw your edit after writing this. I would love to hear about your results.

3 Likes

September 22,2020
17 min evening meditation
With earplugs and just listening to the silent inside my body and the flow of breath :relieved:

3 Likes

Sept 23 2020
15 min box breathing
Waiting for a phone call is as good a time as any.

3 Likes

9/23/2020

10min meditation

1st log

3 Likes

September 23 2020
20 min meditation with music
Didn’t feel like meditateing at all but if it wasn’t for this thread I would have skipped for today.
I listen to

4 Likes

Sep 23, 2020.
Log 1.
Approximately 4-6 minutes.
(I preface this with an invocation of Lucifer, Lord of the Air aspect or Paralda, the Elemental Warlord of the Air)
I use an air mantra, given by Thoth and floating around here somewhere on the forums. (HeFASruar)
Given that my chart is Air-dominant, it seemed prudent to begin with air.
[I have been doing this Invocation + mantra for several weeks]
Updates will follow.

5 Likes

September 24 ,2020
23 min meditation just watching my breath
Feeling lighter and more calm

3 Likes

September 24, 2020.
Log 2.
Approximately 6 minutes.
I used the air mantra, with an invocation of Paralda. I noted a tickling sensation around the anja center. During the chant, I noticed a sensation of a yellow whirlwind, with silhouettes of fowl.
Updates will follow.

2 Likes

Log 2
20 min bath meditation.

2 Likes

September 25
Midnight meditation 18 minutes
Pulling energy that causes pain my body and exhaling ing it out and started to feel more relieved.
I could have went longer but there is a spirit here that wants some attention i think by slow tapping around and giving me wierd thoughts I definitely feel its presence.

3 Likes

September 25, 2020
23 min meditation with some dark music

1 Like

@BeastCreature Can I log previous meditation days, e.g., I meditated yesterday. I cannot always get online, so I need to do that. Thanks.

1 Like

9/24/2020

15 min meditation

2nd log

2 Likes