BALG Lonely Hearts Club 🌺

Nice. I am taken but my lady doesnt share my occultist views. So? Not with a witch.

Some outside the official channels have asked Me to tone down what I said. I will not.

If you don’t crave being a full on slave and altar slut then go fid a vanilla.

If you want this like a vampire wants blood. If you want this like you have taken the vampires bite and walked away from the vanilla world proudly then you should come into My world.

Two people asked if I am also DrknessNC of fetlife and Collarspace. Yes I am.

1 Like

I’m down to one of…I’m not a man hoe no moe

I am so single

Hey, I’m 20, male (also LGBTQ, but don’t wanna share publicly). I hail from Illinois.

Practice LHP, sigil magick, and anything else really that I want to explore/need at any given moment.

Single Physically, not Spiritually though.

2 Likes

The one time I decide to pull an Artemis and then this thread pulls up. Of course. :joy:

1 Like

Ooo, this is an interesting concept! I think I’ll add in here, just to meet new people.

Amazing idea! @FraterMagni Thanks a lot! If any want to talk about our magick path or whatever you want, write me.

Hmm I’m 24, female, from Toronto, Canada. Anyone wanna meet up? Lolllll

2 Likes

Welcome! Always open to meet new people! @Goetia_experiences_a

I am also near Toronto but won’t be able to meet with anyone for a while. Sorry :frowning_face:

Thank you :slight_smile: are you in toronto?

Why is that? :0

Venezuela =)

Oh nice! Never been before :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Nice to meet you!

Something to do with this

I became from good puppy :dog: that I use to be friendly i turned into a wild wolf :wolf: and I don’t really enjoy the company of others anymore :man_shrugging: I spend my time all alone in my rented house with no family, I see a human being almost every 2 or 3 weeks and I feel like i am about to growl or hiss like a wild animal i feel annoyed. Could be because of the these dark spirits around me

1 Like