BALG I need advice ASAP!

Okay so I’m at work rn, I get a random text from a long time friend who works at the restaurant islands. She says my last man is there with someone else. I’m debating whether I should message this broad and then curse her or just curse her without even talking shit to her . But I want her to know she’s done me wrong and I know she’s afraid of me .

I can’t help but have the urge to go off on her . I feel like if I don’t I’m going to puke.

Like my long time friend even sent me picture of this troll looking ass female

1 Like

I also just want to corner her and get her into a dark and spooky area where I could beat the fuck out of her too . Like I’m a trained martial artist. I just wouldn’t want to get in trouble for getting caught beating her ass .

1 Like

If this is who the target is i would say use it as a link if ya need to get it out of your system. I find going all Vesuvius in some manner very liberating and refreshing from time to time. Its not usally baneful works in my case but it does stir up a shitstorm as a by product of the volatile concoctions of energies i’ll put together.

2 Likes

So talking shit to her wouldn’t mess up my spellwork that I’m going to put on her ? Or would it make it stronger ??

I’m literally pacing around my job I’m so furious

Personally I wouldn’t go off on her, solely cause that will let you vent some of that anger out, if you intend on cursing them, use that as your sole venting process. use the curse as the method of telling them off :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I would think tgat would depend on the spell. Like if you make a cursed object that feeds off her fear and uses it to power the spell then it would be a part of it.
If they are a practitioner it would be signaling your intent in which case ya want armor piercing in the event of defences.

Mars and jupiter is good for that or if ya work with saturn and mar you could probably just banish their shields if ya can muster up energy force. Kinda like bringin a grenade to a gun fight. Not always needed but can be handy :japanese_ogre:

1 Like

Is there a way I can lure her to a private place? So I can whoop dat ass . Like she really doesn’t know who she’s fucking with, I’m physically and mentally stronger than her

2 Likes

Thank you. I’m really about to ruin this girls life . Like this bitch knew I was in a relationship before . Him and I ate at rubios and she was the server. I am going to use her fear of me to strengthen the curse, I feel that’s another reason why I want to beat the brakes off of her

1 Like

Like I’m thinking of even sending her the pictures of them two just to freak her out and scare her more .

I’m usually not a fan of hurting people but she took this shit too fucking far

1 Like

that i would be careful about, I only have a loose understanding of harassment laws, but should be careful of doing anything like that. the reason we curse is because going done there with a bat causes a lot of paper work issues :joy:

2 Likes

True. Should I just like whoop her ass in her dreams??

Do you know if she would physically hurt the next day if I went into her mind and beat the fuck out of her

I wouldn’t even say in your dreams. this might be the perfect situation for koetting’s ritual release of hate ( i think that’s what’s it’s called to lazy to look it up at the moment)

2 Likes

Should I just be like “you messed with the wrong one” and end it there .

My feelings on baneful magick basically run along the lines of “if it’s really deserved go for it.” An excellent point has already been made. If you are going to curse her do it, beating her ass only wastes energy. But here are a few points you may want to consider.

1. He was not innocent in this. NOBODY could have stolen your man if he didn’t want to be stolen. Why does he get to skate while you unleash hell on her?
  2. She is already winning. Every moment you obsess over what she has done to wrong you, she has at least a small amount of power over you. Make her pay if you truly feel it’s needed, then move on. Few people are worth getting this upset over. Take a look around with a clear head. It’s laughable how easy it is to replace someone who was toxic.
  3. What was your part in this? A happy healthy relationship doesn’t just crumble to ruins. It could simply be that you picked an untrustworthy lover. Food for thought once you calm down. Identity your mistakes so you don’t make the same ones over and over again.
6 Likes

We if ya want extreme you could just stick the magick equivalent of a blender in her brain.

Give me a bit to get home and i can post the bisic outline of the idea. I use planetary magic for it but the general idea can be adapted to ant system.

2 Likes