BALG Forum Yule Social Hangout 2017 :)

Merry Christmas guys! I got my new tarot deck today! It’s called the fountain tarot and the artwork is absolutely beautiful!

4 Likes

Where are you at in fla?

2 Likes

@.@.

Nope…

Merry Christmas, all!
Here is my Christmas lamp :christmas_tree::black_heart: :sweat_smile::man_shrugging: And some other stuff

4 Likes

May holiday epicness and saturnalia fill your evening. (Spelling may be off as i am dealing with people of ze scary drinks) :wine_glass: :cocktail::tropical_drink:

3 Likes

Aww thank you :heart: I hope you have a merry Christmas and Happy new year :tada:

2 Likes

So far looking very merry :sunglasses: hoping everyone else is as epic if not more so. :grin: been mixing the alcohol taboos as i do not have to drive.

3 Likes

Cool beans just got off from work. So Im just chilling at home

3 Likes

Fort lauderdale

2 Likes

Sweet might have to plan a visit sometime I’m not too awful far away in south ga.

2 Likes

Here is another because jet lag

4 Likes

Oh im only here because this is where I am from, back for the holidays… im actually typically residing in Jersey… bummer!

2 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone! I’m just hiding from the parentals at the moment :sweat_smile: Trying to find a place to do some magic without being disturbed.

7 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone !

Can’t wait to break this deck in haha, hope everyone has a happy holidays !

4 Likes

Merry Christmas!! I wish everyone prosperity in all they set their hands and mind to do, health in their bodies, love and magick in their lives!

6 Likes

Merry Christmas

3 Likes

Merry Christmas! Unfortunately it took a nightmare, the wind and my sister turning on the water for me to kick myself out of bed but I’m doing fine and just had a pear.

Speaking of that, is there a family tradition anyone here likes? My family always put oranges at the bottom of the stockings and break chocolate oranges to share. Not only does it give you a vitamin C boost but it’s supposed to be a reminder to be grateful as during the Great Depression in America, children who got oranges or pears were lucky to have the money for it. It might sound a little corny but I personally like it. :slight_smile:

I hope everyone is having a good time; it’s just cracking dawn in the Virginia horizon.

8 Likes

Merry Christmas, BALG! I’m awake at 5 AM, dealing with my jaw pain and starting my usual Christmas horror movie marathon with The 12 Deaths of Christmas, soon to be a festive classic :smile:

9 Likes

Merry krampus all :sunglasses: may it be a fun and naughty one.

5 Likes

A Merry Christmas & Joyeux Noël to one and all!

10 Likes