Balg ebook

hello! i have been wondering about buying the become a living god ebook but i´m asking if i need to buy a kindle or if i can read it on my phone. Thanks fore the help!!!

Do yoy have any ideeahow much des it cost?

The ebook is in PDF format so you don’t need a Kindle (though the Kindle reader app for both PC and smartphones is free).

Check Program Catalogue in the menu bar at the top of the forum! :wink:

You can download it in Pdf format to a desktop computer and add sync to an app also like kindle or nook. Right now, the book is $19.97 but’s it just a small crash course on everything already mentioned in Eric’s other books. If you have read his other works, you won’t need the BALG book. If you are new to his books all together, i’d recommend it because it will give you a taste of what to expect from the other books.

thought the ebook was free now??

No, you get a free 7 day trial. If you don’t like it, you don’t pay but if you don’t ask for a refund you will be charged at the end of the 7 day period. They state you can return the book if you don’t like it, but I have no clue how you would return a downloaded ebook. I’m sure they know that dishonest people would probably find a way to keep the copy somehow.