BAEL Has called me

Hi all

Today I was thinking of which demon I should start studying and working with and Bael made his name known to me.

His name and Image kept showing up on website and pages I was looking out and he stood out!

So with that said…

I know I need to study his history and such.

Once I do that then I want to do a evocation. Where is the evocation I can use that E A uses?

How do I worship him everyday? Are there chants or prayers to him I can use?

Thanks,

G

Worship a demon? Why would you worship ANYTHING?? You’re a god in training, things worship YOU, not the other way around.

Just build a friendship with the entity, don’t become a slave to it.

Why the hell would you want to worship anything?

If you are using the term worship to mean respect or to hold in high regard, then I would ask Bael himself.

If you mean that you want to bow down to a demon and give it power over you, well I would strongly encourage you to not do that. However people are gonna do what they are gonna do, and again I would ask Bael.

It takes actual study to get good at evocation.
For Bael, you can draw his sigil, cast a circle, chant his enn and give him a glass of water and a candle. You place the offerings on the sigil itself. He’s a king, so do it on a Sunday. Burn frankincense as well. Have a weekly session and use a divination tool to confirm any feelings or anything else he may tell you to make sure it’s not mental masturbation.
I also highly recommend The Complete Book of Demonolatry.

[quote=“Sevarn304, post:2, topic:2839”]Worship a demon? Why would you worship ANYTHING?? You’re a god in training, things worship YOU, not the other way around.

Just build a friendship with the entity, don’t become a slave to it.[/quote]

Maybe Worship was the wrong word to use. I am familar with paganism where you have a god and goddess and pray to them.

The candle and water on his sigil was said. Any color candle?

Thanks

G

[quote=“Godesslives, post:6, topic:2839”]Maybe Worship was the wrong word to use. I am familar with paganism where you have a god and goddess and pray to them.

The candle and water on his sigil was said. Any color candle?[/quote]

Definitely educate yourself so you can make an informed choice about whether you want to worship demons (people do it, so they obviously think it has benefits) - or whether, like most of us on here (myself included), you want to work with them, without being subjugated by them.

Have you taken an hour yet to watch EA’s free seminar on evocation? it’s really good - he gives the 9 main steps of evocation in it and discusses his own approach, so you can have an outline of the technique and see the kind of circle & triangle set-up a lot of people use, I really recommend scanning YouTube for all EA’s vids and as many others as you can - anyway, here’s the link for that one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYTeFJvY-oQ

There’s an evocation of Bael as well in this vid, 20 minutes long by the way: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mz96pGnWb4o

And finally, Bael is covered (last) in the vid EA did about the demonic hierarchy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OuYJydMaHL4

That last one’s another 1 hour seminar, so grab a cup of coffee and a notebook… :wink:

Sorry if you’ve already watched all these but I thought I’d link them since I have the links handy!

Demons take black candles. You can also use yellow because he’s a King in the goetic hierarchy.