Bad turn of events

true ,but as an irony, I wasn t providing personal details , but the member in question found me on the twitter i used to promote that very same account i was working on. so it was work related. i only confirmed. had I known…

Saying that the reason you didn’t obtain results because of mumbo umbo reasoning: Oh I guess it wasn’t true will… Maybe I didn’t need that thing…

You call that self knowledge? So if you swing a bat and miss you must have missed because it wasn’t meant to be… certainly not because of a lack of skill or effort on your part right?[/quote]

granchemin, I have no interest in communicating with you. My brain assigns a voice and tonal quality to what I read, and its already classed your manners as abrasive, discourteous, and unsubtle. I no interest in you or in quibbling over your misinterpretation of my thoughts. Quit attempting to highjack the thread with your pouty, discourteous, abrasive, unsubtle trolling. Go away.

I will not address you again. My three-year-old calls this kind of behavior “being a meanie.” Even she is aware of how to converse in a kind and gracious manner. Since it is clearly an area where you cannot be taught, I recourse to ignoring you. Good DAY, sir.

1 Like

Saying that the reason you didn’t obtain results because of mumbo umbo reasoning: Oh I guess it wasn’t true will… Maybe I didn’t need that thing…

You call that self knowledge? So if you swing a bat and miss you must have missed because it wasn’t meant to be… certainly not because of a lack of skill or effort on your part right?[/quote]

granchemin, I have no interest in communicating with you. My brain assigns a voice and tonal quality to what I read, and its already classed your manners as abrasive, discourteous, and unsubtle. I no interest in you or in quibbling over your misinterpretation of my thoughts. Quit attempting to highjack the thread with your pouty, discourteous, abrasive, unsubtle trolling. Go away.

I will not address you again. My three-year-old calls this kind of behavior “being a meanie.” Even she is aware of how to converse in a kind and gracious manner. Since it is clearly an area where you cannot be taught, I recourse to ignoring you. Good DAY, sir.[/quote]

Well, I mean, he could at least try to be good at trolling… Epic level creative powers could turn a churlish, unskilled jab into a devastatingly witty riposte.

Please stick to discussing the topic folks, there’s no need for this thread to get derailed into off-topic banter and personal gibes.

Thank you.

1 Like