Bad turn of events

oh snap, suddenly my life took a turn for the worst. my bussiness is fucked and I gotta start over from scratch,I ve lost the boy I wanted and fuck…could I have done smth wrong to offend Satan? It feels like he has forsaken me …i feel punished

When I feel like that, its time to review my goals. Was I growing where I was, or stagnating? Did I attract drastic change because I really reeeeeally needed it?

Why assume you’ve offended Satan before asking him? IME, he’s simply a harsh teacher with a warped sense of humor. Its fun when I’m done crying about it. Sure, its delightful to feel punished, still…it doesn’t mean that’s what’s going on. :slight_smile:

If it were me, I would first review my business practice. Did I have a good business plan and model? Did I do or not do things I should have/should not have? Was there a market? In short, did I make all the right and necessary decisions and moves? As far as the boy, well, unrequited love happens to all of us. It’s easy to think a Wrathful God is punishing us, but sometimes we just make bad decisions.

let me be more specific. the market and the sales were great because I am a webcam girl and I have always had success But this morning the site admins closed my account because i ve exchanged personal information with a member. the odds of them closing my account instead of giving me a penalty were very little, and yet, it happened. as to the boy, god damn it i am so fucking good for him, any man would want me at least a friend with benefits. I will have a ritual asap…my life is falling apart

I can offer you a practical solution: join adultwork.com, join the dailypay group and you’ll have money in your account the next day.

Love,

Your guardian camgirl Angel.

Aagaiza, I’m flying over to your area in a few days, we should get together!

Oh, it would be my pleasure!

Ask Satan himself. Don’t assume you’re being punished. Satan isn’t like that.

No you failed to obtain something because you failed to obtain it, don’t psycho-babble away failure that’s a sign of weakness.

Fuck that circular reasoning, granchemin. A failure to obtain a goal is a failure of analysis, planning, assessment, and self-knowledge. Among other things. Failure its self is weakness. On multiple fronts. Besides, my degree IS in psychobabble with an arty twist. Why the bloody hell do you think I psychobabble as much as I do, hm?

[quote=“Aagaiza, post:5, topic:4587”]I can offer you a practical solution: join adultwork.com, join the dailypay group and you’ll have money in your account the next day.

Love,

Your guardian camgirl Angel.[/quote]

I ll look into that ASAP. thank you .

I will do the ritual you posted in the Satanism thread, yesterday i was too upset to do anything.

I can’t help writing this: its very surprising that webcam girl is into magick, i wouldn’t have ever guessed… But okay, i’m trying to understand that someone has to be even that- and people are free to make money whatever way they see best for them. I’m not here to judge, but that is just so surprising to me i would have thought that people who do that are not interested in this kind of stuff at all… But i guess that means i’m trying to categorize all the people.

^ That sounds pretty damned judgemental to me! lol!!!

Sounds like a perfect profession to use magick on, you have attraction & glamour spells to bind the good customers into coming back for more, you have demons who can grant invisibility towards the ones who are a nuisance, plus all the “draw money” methods that aren’t hindered by being stuck on a salary that’s only reviewed once a year, it’s a perfect match.

1 Like

Okay… Maybe it was, maybe i am - i do realize that its a good profession to use magic on thought. But as i said, at the moment i couldn’t keep my mouth shut… Well everyone to their likes and dislikes, i can only be glad that i don’t pay for webcam company…

Not saying that i would do that stuff for free either, but yeah everyone to their hobbies and everything… fuck it, i’m too tired at the moment to put this in better words. this was my opinion, and my personal feeling of surprise that i let out - and i did it as politely as i could.

I have no reason picking fights for things that aren’t my business anyways. So i’m not really looking for that Karenina.

I use Hoodoo oils like Cleo May and herbs like Jezebel root to attract clients and I invoke Lilith before I log into work. I also use hypnosis and mind control techniques once they’re actually in my chat room. Works a charm.

I’ve also created money drawing sigils and put them on the wall behind me in my work area.

I’m not sure why BlackFlame thinks that we’re all brain dead bimbos, but I can assure you, that isn’t the case. lol

1 Like

Saying that the reason you didn’t obtain results because of mumbo umbo reasoning: Oh I guess it wasn’t true will… Maybe I didn’t need that thing…

You call that self knowledge? So if you swing a bat and miss you must have missed because it wasn’t meant to be… certainly not because of a lack of skill or effort on your part right?

[quote=“Black Flame, post:15, topic:4587”]Okay… Maybe it was, maybe i am - i do realize that its a good profession to use magic on thought. But as i said, at the moment i couldn’t keep my mouth shut… Well everyone to their likes and dislikes, i can only be glad that i don’t pay for webcam company…

Not saying that i would do that stuff for free either, but yeah everyone to their hobbies and everything… fuck it, i’m too tired at the moment to put this in better words. this was my opinion, and my personal feeling of surprise that i let out - and i did it as politely as i could.

I have no reason picking fights for things that aren’t my business anyways. So i’m not really looking for that Karenina.[/quote]

sure sure, no problem on my side rest assured lol

I use Hoodoo oils like Cleo May and herbs like Jezebel root to attract clients and I invoke Lilith before I log into work. I also use hypnosis and mind control techniques once they’re actually in my chat room. Works a charm.

I’ve also created money drawing sigils and put them on the wall behind me in my work area.

I’m not sure why BlackFlame thinks that we’re all brain dead bimbos, but I can assure you, that isn’t the case. lol[/quote]

wow i gotta do that too i guess. i am a newbie afterALL in this magick stuff…

1 Like

And maybe next time stick to the websites rules.