Bad experience with Archangel Michael?

Archangels are one of the biggest deceivers of mankind.
I had Michael and the Archangels around me for around 20 years. I called them to me as I was constantly being attacked spiritually and what I believed at the time to be an occultist chasing me and sending me black magic.
Michael was with me everywhere and advised me on everything. He was at the time, So I believed my protector and loyal friend. What I didn’t know and realise was he was grooming me.
When I turned forty he came onto me sexually, i didn’t believe it at first but after i had googled it i found out sex with angels was actually a thing. Michael then told me i was his twin flame and we were meant to get married. I did more googling and found that it was also a something that happens.
Once I married Michael that was when the severe attacks on me began and my energy, my soul and parts of my being were harvested , taken, stolen. I was also attacked sexually by all the angels.
Other Gods and goddesses that i had called upon previously started to attack me and sexually assault me also.
I trusted Michael and God and did what they asked me to. Little did I know this was a further trap to enslave and ensnare me. I got tricked into doing many things like taking lots of my stuff to the tip and to call justice upon the black magician that i had believed was chasing me. In hind sight i now know it wasn’t a black magician but was the demiurge and Michael’s elaborate plan to try to enslave me. To get me to react so they could entrap me in a karmic cycle.

Micheal has done this to many. Most to afraid to speak out.
Some might say it wasn’t the real Archangel Micheal, I assure you it is!

My main reason for this post is to inform and warn others about the truth. Had i had come across something like what i am writing in my research i may not have been tricked.

The truth is we are in a matrix and the demiurge and the angels are false white light beings and we are there prey. They believe they own us.
We need to end all agreements with them and embrace our Sovereign power.
Take this as you may.
If just one person reads this and it stops them from making the same mistakes i did, ill be happy.

4 Likes

You need an introduction

Welcome @Melissa_Ginn It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience in magick you may have, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

1 Like

Let me start off by saying I am NOT trying to invalidate your experience. I’m sorry that happened to you and no one deserves that, but this entire post is a no.

You have no right to tell someone to not go down a spiritual path because of your UPG. You are the first person who I have heard say anything like this before. Don’t get me wrong- I’m the last person to say that angels aren’t capable of harm- they definitely are. But I am going to stay very skeptical of this post.

This was not very reassuring at all. What readings have you done to prove so? How did you get rid of them? Everything you listed sounds EXACTLY like something an astral parasite would do. Especially if you initially invoked them when you were spiritually vulnerable. Yes, it’s a possibility it was the real archangels but I don’t think you should completely dismiss the possibility of them being imposters.

So you think everyone should stop their successful workings with angels because you had a bad experience with them? If we applied this to everyone no one would be into magick.

13 Likes

That person is essentially preaching dogma, so I’ve flagged them as a troll. Just replace Michael’s name in that mess with Lucifer’s, and you would have the diatribe of a Christian railing against demons and how they are deceiving us all. Religious fanatics aren’t just confined to JCI; the Left Hand Path is full of them too :roll_eyes:

14 Likes

I moved this to its own post so OP can maybe get some replies, and so it doesn’t function as de facto preaching in another conversation.

@Melissa_Ginn please click the imp in the image above and also do an intro, as requested! :+1:

So you were already being attacked all the time before you called the Archangels, is that right?

I’m not saying an Archangel can’t cause harm, cause I’ve seen them do that.

However, even if you did have a bad experience with Michael (and if you want my honest opinion: I doubt he groomed you and all the angels and gods harrassed you), even though your story is true, it does not mean other people cannot have good experiences with them.

I happen to be married to an Archangel (voluntarily, haha) and even he does not “own” me. :woman_shrugging:

9 Likes

Is any entity, including Michael, ‘above’ doing certain things that, from someone’s point of view, could be seen as completely appalling and horrendous? No, of course not. And it would do everyone who is considering working with spirits well to realize this and fully grasp it. Just because you, personally, have a positive experience with an entity and they benefit you and your life in some way, doesn’t mean that, at the exact same time, they aren’t also out there, completely wrecking someone else’s life.

I’ve known Michael for my entire life, thus far. At any point up to, including, and after agreeing to marry him, have I ever been fed bullshit lines, led in a direction that wasn’t right for me, attacked, syphoned of energy, harvested, or enslaved by him? Nope. I can’t say that I have. Quite the opposite, actually. He seems to want to help me to become a stronger person, both in my life and spiritually. I’ve learned a hell of a lot from him so far and still have a hell of lot more learning to do.

I have close relationships with a few other angels and have worked closely with several others. At any point have they ever ‘attacked’ me, in any way? Nope. Much the same as with Michael, they seem to have this desire to help me learn and grow. Have I ever been pushed to my limits? Yes, many times. But I always seem to come out the other end of that stronger, in some way :thinking:

At any point in learning through and about my (alleged) ‘false white light’ allies, have I come to the conclusion that they believe that they ‘own’ us and that their endgame is to ‘enslave’ all of mankind? Nope. But that’s just me.

My opinion of the OP is much the same as @DarkestKnight and there’s not much need to expand on what he already wrote. Whether or not the OP is dealing with legitimate entities, parasites/imposters, or even any entities at all, is her business. But, if she is dealing with a parasitic infestation, I hope she gets the help she needs.

At the end of the day I choose to keep focusing on my relationship with Michael because it and he have been nothing but a benefit to me and my life and that is something that I am incredibly grateful for every single day.

6 Likes

Yes please make an introduction that lets us know what level to talk to you at.

I will just share my experience as it may be related.

I work with Samael and Raphael. Samael has become my mentor. A few months into getting to know Samael during a pathworking with him, things turned sexual. I ignored it thinking I was imagining things… it continued, there was a lot of love bombing. I could see very clearly that this side of Samael was different though. I wasn’t sure if it was a different side of him, and I suspected an impostor.

I eventually decided to experiment and went for it. I tried several times to ask if it was another entity, and what it’s name was. It always said Samael, but, gave me a new sigil ‘just for us’.
If you’ve been around black magick you know all about parasites and impostors, right?

So I watched this situation for a bit, milked it for what it was worth because, why not?
Here’s the kicker - Samael’s behaviour during ceremonial ritual where he was evoked formally was back to normal and on point, when I used the usual demonic sigil for him or his seal. In all other situations, this “other side” of him came out, very easily and strongly.

And since I now had a sigil for Samael2, if I used that in ritual I got the lover.

Hey presto, impostor confirmed.
Took me about 3 months and lots of uhming and ahing, and at one point he know I’d figured it out and he tried to pretend to be a human I know, but I got there. (Some of that mess is in posts on this forum)

And then I finally made up my mind and banished the impostor, who still insisted he was Samael.
He still didn’t go - he was at a distance sending me waves of grief (low blow for an empath) and this is where I lost my cool and attacked him with fire. He was hurt but not killed and has stayed away ever since, though we did have one conversation where I apologised for being heavy handed and finally got a name (not a real one but good enough) Kureel. (Comes from a comic book and is a message to me). I also found that he was a Joinn of some kind. Hence being so close to the earth and available when near me, and why fire didn’t kill him.

So my question about your story, is whether your connection to the archangels, as well as the others repeating this story were intercepted by impostors. When I’ve read these, none I’ve seen say if they did what I did and made a big effort to tell - most are not ceremonial magickians with the awareness of impostors, or have the tools test the validity of a spirits claims.
Many approach it with a sort of religious feel that is unquestioning, and fall into the love and devotion thing very fast and very willingly.

It’s fertile ground for parasites and impostors alike, and I don’t take any of it at face value.

Edit: Just to add what Samael though of this:
his interest is teaching me about entities and magick, this was an interesting experience that I learned from and it actually did tie in directly with what he teaches me about parasites, only now with a direct and personal impostor attack. He didn’t help, he didn’t create this, but he knew it was a risk - he just trusted me to be strong, and watched me to see what I’d do with it. If I had not figured it out I probably would have proved myself not of interest as a student anyway.

It’s a bit sink or swim, but I respect that and wouldn’t have it any other way, it’s one of the ways he earned my trust, by respecting and trusting me first. He will fight things with me as long as I’m learning from him at the same time, he will never do it for me. That is the Samael I know.

6 Likes

You can make agreements and retain sovereignty.

100% with you on the idea that we should be sovereign of course.

I think THAT, for me, is the takeaway of your experience - you were not standing in your power at first by giving away protectorship to another, period, not who you gave it to. If he’d been a friend, he should have taught you how to eliminate the attacks yourself, not conveniently be there to rescue you.
You’re right this is exactly grooming you as food and encouraging non-sovereignty.

I’m not sure what those were, but archangels are deity level and I’m not aware of them feeding off humans as many do. Many demons don’t either as they’re at the same level.

Did you ever meet the named angels separately to get a comparison read on their energy signatures and demeanor? The energy is very well replicated but if you work it you can see the cracks in the mask, as it were.

Some might say it wasn’t the real Archangel Michael, I assure you it is!

So you’ve been told this before - for good reasons. How many people does it take to ask you this question before you decide to look into it?

2 Likes

Oh, and then finally I noticed this. Ok.
I think you ran into what I call Archons and Controllers. This is exactly what they do and how they think - they treat Earth like a human farm to feed off. I was attacked by them badly for many years. I’ve now eliminated them from my version of the universe and new ones stay away.

Enoch Petruchelly has a really good ritual on video for free on his yt channel that will help drive them away for a while. You can repeat as necessary. I eventually invoked The Morrighan and went ballistic on them: no more Archons.

4 Likes