Backfire from baneful work

Years ago in a book which i cant recall the entire name of think its 13 Lesson in high magic.
In a chapter it talked about consequences of doing dark work so basicly karma, in the book a friend of the writter had said that the proof that the work had taken place was that something bad usually happend to the caster aswell.
Now being on Balg i have started to accept that thats might not be the case or mayby If you believe it then that will manifest.
Now i dont have much experience in banefull work but yesterday i for some reason feelt pissed and did a hexing on 2 ppl, and today out of the blue i get hit with some really bad news towards myself in a completly different aspect of my life.
Can be a coincidence ofc but the timing was so weird.
Bad shit tends to happen every now and then but this was a really bad thing. Out of the blue i got fined over a grand.
So this is two ways If this means my hexing worked then thats good i guess but Damn it was costly, i cant aford to work banefull magic then(;

4 Likes

I’d like to hear more about this because I did a spell to improve someone’s skin, and it seems to be working, except now I’m the one breaking out in eczema all over. Just these big welps that won’t let me sleep :pensive:

1 Like

Ok first things first, no I do not believe in karma. Plenty of evil people live in this world without issue.

Second, you have to understand when you perform baneful magick on some one that it is very possible they have protection spiritually which can lash out at you, if you are too protected it can harm others. This may or may not be intentional. Perhaps they pray or someone else prays for them.

When you do that magick, do immediate banishings/cleansing and forget you have performed it at all. Go focus your mind elsewhere.

7 Likes

Also I forgot to mention. It doesn’t matter the type of work, whenever you do magick on someone you interact with their juicy energy which means you can pick up their negativity. Much like a virus. Always banish/cleanse

4 Likes

Yep, this is a very real danger. Also, not leveling yourself out after a baneful working can cause problems. It takes a bit of negativity to throw a hex, and if you remain in that state in some way then you will be vibrating negatively and could draw or synch up with negative vibrations and energy currents. It’s not karma, but it is still a potential issue. Ground, banish and cleanse. If the situation is dire enough that you need to attack someone then it is also dire enought to do the follow up work.

4 Likes

Mmm thank ya thank ya

1 Like

Spiritual protection for them not what i know of and i know them fairly well,
But yes i should have been more thorugh with the banishing afterwards.
Well its a lesson learned, i dont believe in the karma for ”evil” acts anymore so my guess was that i didnt banish propert afterwards so hearing that strengthens my conviction about that.

2 Likes

Divination or ask your trusted spirits.

3 Likes

It is possible that if you have not done much baneful work before the spell you cast was poorly constructed and the energy hit you as well. Think of when you shoot a gun there is recoil in a well made gun and with proper technique this doesn’t matter much but if you handle it wrong or the gun/spell is poorly made it could fly back and smash you in the face as well as hit or miss the target or just explode in general. Now with a well focused spell and good technique you can handle the energetic recoil without it hitting you as well.

4 Likes

Not done much baneful work sure, but the work i did now was fairly simple in its element so i dont think the construction would fall back on me.
But i do fell as i said earlier that my banishing afterwards might be the thing, If the energies wasnt disposed of correctly and still lingerd around that might be the reason.

2 Likes