Back pain, Kek memes and astral visions

Hey everyone, felt like sharing something interesting. So last night I had woke up around 1:30 a.m. to my back having gone out. Fun stuff. So I managed to roll my ass off the couch and moved around a bit trying to find some relief. I had the brilliant idea to use my pain as a shift in consciousness to do some kind of working. I puttered around on the forum a bit then had an overwhelming urge to listen to the Shadilay song on YouTube.

So I watched a few Kek meme Shadilay music videos and laughed my ass off even though it hurt. I then went on to watching videos of people discussing meme magic and saw a picture of King Bael. I had been trying to work with King Bael lately and I thought of the synchronicity of the Kek memes and the picture of the three headed King Bael with the toad being one of the heads.

Watching this video I began drifting off into a wakeful sleep. With my eyes closed, I began receiving a vision of walking along a cobblestone road. The field of view was rather narrow, but I could clearly see this. At first this vision was passively coming to me and I wasn’t trying to control it, but I then tried to interact with it by changing direction and looking around.

Mind you, this whole time I am still aware of my body and surroundings, including my cell phone I was still holding in my hand. Once I began interacting with this vision, my body began vibrating and I felt the swirling sensation I get right at the onset of astral separation.

Now I didn’t achieve full separation. I found this out when I tried to evoke King Bael. When I tried to speak his name I had great difficulty. Upon trying harder I managed to speak, but with my physical self. I heard myself sleep talking :confused:

So nothing absolutely astounding to report here, other than this marks my second recent noteworthy astral experience.

Shadilay!

1 Like

Shadilay! :heart:

The power of Our Lord of Hop, Hope, and Joyous Laughter knows no bounds, and those who feebly attempts to oppose Him will be stricken and broken!

set my sails, in the sky or at the bottom of the sea
I WILL BELIEVE IN YOU

2 Likes