Baby Tadpole, gulp, swims into the ocean to greet other magick fishies, HELLLOOOOO!

Gosh, helloooo! (*does geeky awkward wave at being a new tadpole in what looks like a pond filled with magnificent fishies) I’ve just been reading through all the rules, how tos of posting and now it’s introduction time. I wS really impressed by the welcoming message from @Lady_Eva with some really helpful content. Then sadly, the first post I read was about astral Projection help and I was shocked at how entitled and rude the OP was, even to admin despite this, they (admin) were assertive, direct and like the other members, conducted themselves very well. I’m like, oh nooo please don’t tell me it’s all like this! Clearly it isn’t, it seems to be a very proactive and helpful community. I genuinely hope you will accept me into it and I’m looking to learning from/with you.

After following the lighter path and being thoroughly unsatisfied, I embarked on a journey of honest self discovery. Which revealed this fae is a tad dark, whoops. Who’d have thought? I have an eclectic spiritual toolbox and strongly believe flavour and faction is irrelevant if two people approach each other with mutual respect. After all, you are not the only God/ess in the room! In my spare time I love to be creative with writing, poetry, painting and beadweaving (complex jewellery making). Although I’m a carnivore I absolutely adore animals. I have three tiny dogs and six cats :wink:

I am here to grow, learn, step up and help admin if I can. Most importantly, I’m here to make friends and who knows, even meet a likeminded partner. Well yes I’m 44 but I still have hope they can’t ALL be bad! Lol :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

As I’ve stated I have an eclectic toolbox but particular leanings/flavours include:
Hekate, my beautiful Goddess, I honour you always.
Irish folkloric witchcraft of the sidhe, particularly Tuatha de Danann, hermetic/Solomonic craft and the temple of Astarte, traditional witchcraft, lastbut not least “Feri”, very different from faerie or Faery. I am a devoted follower of both although I am still in training as a Feri.__
What I need help with…
Astral Projection. Do you literally go out or is it more a different state of consciousness, like a trance?
Opening my third eye, getting that second sight.
What can I help with? Well I’m a qualified counsellor, hypnotherapist and non judgemental. So I have the ability to totally accept people as they are and welcome difference. I’ve counselled some of the worst experiences people can suffer, from sexual assault at all ages and genders to death and pet bereavement. I’m good at resolving and diffusing challenging behaviour and I’ve site admined on a few occasions. I like to give more than take and hope that I can establish myself with integrity and help support this community which, as I say, I sense will be a second home.
I don’t expect to be spoon fed. I have an enquiring mind and at the moment it’s a dry sponge for the LHP. It’s strange because I started out as a Christian, a big one. I’ve had a love of the occult since I was about nine! Then being told all I loved about it was sinful or wrong. I still have that nagging little doubt, the voice that says I’m damned for coming down this path. But guess what I’m here anyway. I had several, too many coincidences that led me to the Goddess Hekate which, very recently led to me accepting and embracing the darker, red, raw, passionate, sexual side of myself I’d repressed. Well now she’s out, she’s hungry for all she’s missed and denied herself. Herself is me. It’s liberating to accept and unite “me”, in all my parts.
If anyone wishes to help me, read for me (Lord knows I need it!) in any way, I’m happy for that and give my consent.

14 Likes

Welcome :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Welcome aboard.
Im adept at Astral (30yrs). If you want help, you can ask me.

4 Likes

I define astral projection as a slightly different state of consciousness that travels in spirit worlds (and other non-physical places), and out-of-body (OOB/OOBE) as being like a discarnate spirit floating round in this world, looking at hot neighbours in the shower, and similar godlike pursuits. :smiling_imp: .

Opinions vary on that, but I created a tutorial for the first kind, travel in spirit worlds, I’ll PM you that in a moment. :+1:

4 Likes

I go into a very relaxed state, much like when you use hypnosis induction and go out. I actually use induction scripts sometimes to go step by step if Im not in a hurry. Also…make sure youre either alone or nobody messes with you. My bestie touched my shoulder years ago when I was “out”. It jerked me back very fast and was shocking to my system.My guardian seriously throttled her for it.
Also, you MUST learn shielding before you do it. For the body and soul during your time out. For protection, for invisibility, etc.

5 Likes

Id consider what I do to be OOB. Id liken AP to maybe a bit like remote viewing.

3 Likes

You can be seen OOB by very sensitive viewers. Thats why shields are very crucial…as well as covering your energy so you dont leave a trail.

1 Like

Hehe
Pm me
I have been looking for another for some tume now.

3 Likes

Could I ask about the process of shielding please? If it’s written elsewhere on the site, I apologise, first day here! Just point me in the right direction. :wink:
Many thanks for reaching out, I appreciate it.

2 Likes

Welcome.

1 Like

Shielding is fairly extensive. I think there are some basic shielding sources on here.
My specific methods are a bit more…complex, perhaps.

1 Like

I’ll PM you my methods.

1 Like

If you are looking to shield you might be leaving a gateway open. I am assuming this is for new ritual work or astral projection. This site has many links and threads on shielding just use the magnifying glass to your upper right to access the search engine. This way you can find answers to specific questions regarding any subject. Check out this link which might give you some answers.

3 Likes

I sent you a few PM’s, @Hekate

1 Like

Thank you xxx much appreciated x

1 Like

Only been active for a few days and people seem cool. Hope you injoy.

2 Likes

Two newbies together lol x love your Fae star pic x

Well I’m late been on a weird but ok/good hiatus
Welcome to balg/family sister
Many here are very well in depth in the feilds you are looking for I just started to Astro travel myself it’s an outerbody experience like no other I’m still new to it tho but I can give you the method mistress gremory gave me when I first tried to do it also my work is with different kind of things like invocation finding magick love spells so on so forth if you ever need a powerful spell or want to dive into the demon/angel world for invocation I’m here to help :blush:

4 Likes

That’s brilliant thank you, I’d really appreciate that. Thanks for reaching out. :wink:

1 Like

No problem it’s better to be helpful then not lol so anytime questions or anything I’m here