Baal/Lucifer/devil

This is supposedly a statue of Baal who can also be interpreted as Satan Lucifer the devil beelzebub and other deities???

Idk if those are all the same deities but David wilcock thinks so… are they??

He said that Baal was just an et why had a weapon to control thunder…

Makes me question how we work with them if that’s the case. I’m really looking into extra terrestrials now and how to build a ufo type device…

Satan is a title and to some a demon.

Lucifer is thought to be either Enki or a Roman God.

Baal is a title and an entity, either demon or Deity. However they’re all different.

Tho I love the Simpson picture lol.

3 Likes

Have you ever looked into this statue? When I google Baal statue this comes up so it makes me wonder if he was on to something about Baal being an extra terrestrial… even if he is an et does that mean his spirit works the same as ours like how is he able to be a worshipped as a dieity or seen as a demon in like the goetia when he was just a human from another planet? Can Demons be normal humans who are just worshipped or something?

David thinks every entity is an Alien

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

I dont really believe he’s an ET, but I don’t believe he was a normal human either, but there are cases where even humans are demonized by one another, or deified by one another, etc.

1 Like

Christian belief and I guess general belief is Lucifer/Satan is the same and so is Baal

1 Like

Wilcock is NOT CREDIBLE…he’s a charlatan of the lowest order…The conspiracy theorists tend to have no research backing their claims. He’s an alien

Lucifer and Satan, and Shaitan are all different beings of different titles. Lucifer and Satan are both over the infernal, but Lucifer is also Celestial (in that he or she more appropriately tied to Venus). Mark Alan Smith believes Lucifer to be a child of Hecate, which I can not contest as this may be probable…

Satan is a title of the adversary and I don’t know if any being specifically holds that office. Who holds that office, or the name of the being withing I do not no. Satan is not Shaitan…since that seems to be Set , the god of storms, but also has some very interesting attributes in his own right.

Ba’al is associated with Beelzebuth and different sources seem to wonder if Bael and Ba’al are one and the same.

3 Likes

He sounds like Stitchin with the Annunaki lol.

Also Shaitan is often associated with Iblis who is associated with Azazel.

2 Likes

Stitchin was another crackpot Nibiru is gonna take another quadrillion years lmao . Curious, Does Ibliss have any parallels or association with Tau Moleck?

1 Like

I know he has parallels to Malek Taus who some people keep pushing as Lucifer, but Malek Taus hasnt really had any real connection to Lucifer as far as I know, but I’m unsure on that name.

1 Like

There were many Baals. Only Christians seem to lump them all together and call them Satan. The connection is spurious

3 Likes

It’s Melek, I spelled it wrong

1 Like

Oh! Lol well that works out then.

1 Like