Baal Kadmon Don't use his JINN book!

I used it and a dog bit me a black dog jinn are asociated with dogs so do not use it I just wanted to point this out there!
I used it a few months before.

3 Likes

It sounds like coincidence.

4 Likes

maybe yes but a dog never bit me in my whole life

This is less jumping to conclusions and more taking a rocketship to conclusions

12 Likes

I post this as a warning it may be a coincidence it may be not.

2 Likes

there are no protections in the book and you want things from the jinn without offerings

I don’t think Superman could make a leap like that in a single bound. Fucking hell… :expressionless:

15 Likes

Can you give more details? What was your target and why do you think the djinn is now attacking you?

2 Likes

Well I mean… you can’t exactly control the outcome of a Djinn’s wishes / rituals. It even says so in all texts about them. You can just hope that you get what you thought you wanted. As for the dog, it’s probably just fear relating to coincidence.

2 Likes

mhhhhhhh well mostly when start to use magic, anything bad that will happen you will blame on the magic you did…
even damon brand explained it once…so just consider it a normal coincidence

8 Likes

Likely no, but you are currently building the road for them to do as they please in the future.

I personally have worked with this book and have summoned jinns according to the rituals given.
I must say I had pretty nice results.
The offerings are actually the stones which you bind these entities IMO.
I had dreams with dogs and snakes after performing some of the rituals there.
When I banished the jinns, I stopped to have these dreams.

7 Likes

Did you ask your tarot before doing the rituals with the jinn? These are very powerful beings. By divination use the name of the Jinn and ask the tarot if he is ok for you.

3 Likes

no I didnt

please explain sir ^-^

I think thats the part most people forget when working with the djinn. You need to banish them after their use is outlived or they will attempt to manipulate you. I’ve seen it a lot in the Florida occult scene.

2 Likes

Ive raised as a muslim and we been told by the holy qur’an that certain animal like dog, donkey, goose etc are react well to jinn.

your expirience prove that this book you’ve mention are worked well

3 Likes

Well people throw poison food and all the city were dying i saw one eating went with my phone light and he attacked me

I used this book extensively in the past. Which spell from the book did you use?

For jinn for reading thoughts and jinn for money i think