Azazel's masks

I just remembered of something interesting that happened to me few days ago.
I was working all day long with Vine.
At night, just before sleep, I closed my eyes and saw Vine. Actually, like the sigil but not as a lion but as a funny looking guy with long curly hair and small glasses.
Right after I saw him, Azazel appeared by turning his body to me.
Instantly, I had an insight that all the Goetic Daemons are masks of Azazel :slight_smile:
Does anyone had this insight too?

4 Likes

As a response to my recent ā€˜channelingā€™ experiences, I happened to think ā€œThese entities seems almost like always the sameā€. But, first of all, the truth is always the same and the messages are filtered by always the same mind. Thereā€™s also the argument that the Spirits, once summoned, will never really depart.
The last consideration I had was that for Magic, indeed, ā€œAll is Oneā€. A magician wrote that it isnā€™t possible to call the Devil (just as it canā€™t be evoked the Gnome or the Deceased); rather, itā€™s possible to call an ā€œinstanceā€ of the devil. So, yesā€¦ While Iā€™m on it, following some suggestions of this magician I believe that in an evocation of Azazel it may be useful to vibrate ā€œPileneā€ while gazing at this
spinAzazel

1 Like

Its like a game of Whereā€™s Waldo, except youā€™re not only trying to find the Waldo, but dilute every false answer down to one of a hand full of catagories. And it just gets crazier the further along you go that route.

1 Like

I do not think they are all masks of Azazel, but I get a strong feeling there is a group of spirits that then wear many masks. As to how many make up this core group, I couldnā€™t even begin to guess.

4 Likes

I will hazard one for you at about fourteen.

2 Likes