Azazel's look

Hey there guys, i wonder how does He shows himelf to you guys? Ty :wink:

6 Likes

Usually as a black satyr. On two occasions so far, he showed up as a massive head with horns. His energy was intense on these occasions. But the rest of the time he shows up as a black satyr.

7 Likes

I believe he looks like an Angelic being similar to Lucifer but he comes welding a Spear and has Black hair and a Blaxk beard.

Just the feeling I get.

2 Likes

The answer to this question when it regards any spirit is… Whatever they feel like. For the first time if you heavily expect it, or they really want you to know who they are, then you’ll get some of their traditional symbolism. Hera showed up as a white and blue peacock for me and dropped her name. I had no idea at the time that those were her colors or that was one of her animals. For Macha she was a mare on the edge of water and was very heavy with milk. All symbols that are very clear and well known with them.

I’ve seen Azazel a few times but never knew it was him until he just decided to put his own sigil on his chest in a sort of “You know who I am now!?” gesture. For me they don’t take the same form every time. It’s all about their mood or what they’re trying to get across. They might have a preference for certain features so you can start to recognize them. Eyes, hair, or skin in certain tones, the style of clothes they choose, the same age range or gender. Though even that’s not guaranteed.

5 Likes

Spirits don’t have corporeal forms, so they take whatever form works for them or one the magician requests. Some forms are more consistent than others.

That being said, every time I saw Azazel I saw a really tall shadow person with glowing blue eyes.

5 Likes

When I evoked Azazel, he looked like a middle eastern man, with curly hair, no facial hair, and he was wearing a suit. I remember saying, “Honestly not what I was expecting.”

And he smirks at me, “I wanted to dress up for our date.”

Slava Bogum

13 Likes

A hooded figure sometime like dreams a goatman

3 Likes

I saw Azazel’s masculine face sporting a black beard the day before yesterday. Then when I went out I met someone who had a very similar face. The stranger was very friendly and was good humored about me not having any cigarette papers. I also saw Azazel as myself and was asked to draw a self portrait as him for protection, which I did. He then he appeared as a colored woman in my vision last night after I lit some incense offering for him. I guess Azazel is telling me he can be found in everyone.

4 Likes

Great guys cause i also see him as a masculine athletic good looking man with short dark hair and friendly face.

2 Likes

5 Likes

I know this older but I picture Azazel as black smoke around me.