Azazels goat demon army

So every high ranking demon has an army legion of lesser demon spirits. Have you guys had experiences with smaller soilder demons aiding you? Since working with Azazel and letting him posses me i keep feeling a demon near or inside me i think it is one of azazels goat demons who works under him not azazel himself anymore like he ordered one of his demons to watch over me and i keep seeing a goat or a half man half goat spirit…

Experiences like this?

Yeah I channeled a quipthloic enegry thaumiel. And then i recieved this kind of vision of me ruleing a egyptian army of high vibration people. I have other armies of sprits that i use. But I’m still trying to figure out this one. Or citys, its interesting, im still exploring it though.

1 Like

I guess i should add, i quickly passed out after recieveing this.

1 Like

well I feel like I have an army backing me now and I keep seeing them as goat demons.

I say definitely experiment. Have them protect something or, feel out thier enegry. Then kinda see what they would be best doing. Thats what i do, my entites protect all of my people.

1 Like

well I feel invincible like nothing can harm me and I feel like someone is always watching me.

I have a small demon army of my own, that apparently is hanging out on the astral waiting for me to take command. A friend who visited me in astral form saw them standing at attention outside of my protective sphere. They weren’t given to me by any spirit (at least, not in this current incarnation) but belong to me alone.

I haven’t worked with Azazel much in depth yet but it is very possible he left some familiar spirits with you to help you, and to keep him apprised of what you get up to. It seems to be a common pattern with spirits that take on a mentor type relationship with a magician.

2 Likes

Thats how it was for me. But more of a relationshiop. I had this intimate connection with what i call the abyss. This underworld of some kind. And then others.

1 Like

I recently got possessed by him and I think he left me in the care of at least one maybe two or three familiar spirits I keep seeing goat headed spirits like a group of them dancing around a bonfire in the desert… :goat:

1 Like

azazel has become like a father figure to me

Yes, Azazel’s legion is pretty large. I let him posses me for a while and he showed me. He also showed me that I can get one of my own.

1 Like

did you view any of his legion as goat demons? the books say he is in charge of goat like demons.

Maybe his legions are the goats that were sacrificed to him (shrugs)

1 Like

huh probably would make sense

To me it looked like goat helmets but my astral sight aint perfect

1 Like

Most people learn their names thanks to ‘Supernatural’

1 Like

Yes when I first started working with Azazel, I had very similar experiences

1 Like