Azazel

I’ve attempted several pacts… None have been accepted yet. At least I am not sure. I did however tell Azazel and his legions where I stand and how wholeheartedly I am committed to this process. Not just because I expect him to just give me everything I want, but because it’s what has called to me. I feel him trying to reach me (or perhaps just watching and waiting for something) but best I can tell… I have been called (my entire life) to the infernal kingdom. To all the things it holds. I feel more than I hear. Telepathic communication comes, but is hard to trust. I don’t plan on any assumptions here, but time is drawing short. I feel something and I’m not sure what to make of it. Has anyone else felt something big on the horizon? Has anyone seen it or know what it is? Maybe someone through divination has taken a peak, if so… I could use your help. Some insight perhaps.

All I know is that I’m on edge. I even sense Azazel urging me to calm down.

I had a strong intuition reading this that you would do best to define what YOU can offer in the pact and then proceed anyway, regardless of anything, to prove that you can fulfil these terms.

Kind of like the way they say “Dress for the job you want to have” - you’re proving you’re a good fit for the role.

Long-term pacts can become a major thing, more like a marriage than a simple business arrangement, because your interests and desire can begin to merge. And if your pact consisted fo the offer to do things yourself in return, then demonstrating that you don’t just expect everything on a plate may appeal to Azazel, I mean if you skim around the net at all you’ll probably have seen how many people expect a spirit to act like a vending machine!

That’s all JMO, I know some people say you should never offer anything back etc., but that’s not been my experience, and my experience and life have been enriched massively by this harmonious working alliance - which sometimes requires things of ME, as well as delivering benefits like knowledge and power.

Also, my Uncle I’ve been posting about - his goal is demonic ascent, basically having held his psyche and power together through death and beyond it, he doesn’t intend to reincarnate - he wants to become a demon. IS, in fact, a demon in every meaningful way right now.

I’ll post more about this soon but I also have a feeling he’ll be very helpful to people in your situation, since he’s a human who HAS successfully attained the goal a lot of people here aspire to, and he also partakes of my mental runtime (I can’t think of a better description) so he’s specifically interested in helping people through this forum as far as possible with their own ascent.

There’s all kinds of background to this but anyway I’ll post his details in the next few days - he’s given me a sigil people can use to interact with him like any demon, and he’s eager to get to work in this fashion.

I had a strong intuition reading this that you would do best to define what YOU can offer in the pact and then proceed anyway, regardless of anything, to prove that you can fulfil these terms.

Kind of like the way they say “Dress for the job you want to have” - you’re proving you’re a good fit for the role.

Long-term pacts can become a major thing, more like a marriage than a simple business arrangement, because your interests and desire can begin to merge. And if your pact consisted fo the offer to do things yourself in return, then demonstrating that you don’t just expect everything on a plate may appeal to Azazel, I mean if you skim around the net at all you’ll probably have seen how many people expect a spirit to act like a vending machine!

That’s all JMO, I know some people say you should never offer anything back etc., but that’s not been my experience, and my experience and life have been enriched massively by this harmonious working alliance - which sometimes requires things of ME, as well as delivering benefits like knowledge and power.

Also, my Uncle I’ve been posting about - his goal is demonic ascent, basically having held his psyche and power together through death and beyond it, he doesn’t intend to reincarnate - he wants to become a demon. IS, in fact, a demon in every meaningful way right now.

I’ll post more about this soon but I also have a feeling he’ll be very helpful to people in your situation, since he’s a human who HAS successfully attained the goal a lot of people here aspire to, and he also partakes of my mental runtime (I can’t think of a better description) so he’s specifically interested in helping people through this forum as far as possible with their own ascent.

There’s all kinds of background to this but anyway I’ll post his details in the next few days - he’s given me a sigil people can use to interact with him like any demon, and he’s eager to get to work in this fashion.[/quote]

That’s just it. I’ve offered everything. My life, the next life if it takes that long. My complete devotion to my ascent. I told Azazel that I would do anything he asked for as long as it takes if he’ll grant me the things I need to do so. The impression I get is not that he doesn’t want a pact, but more that he doesn’t want it right now. I’ve had to rely on empathy more than anything. The best I can tell is that he feels I am inexperienced. That he would like to see what I can do on my own. I almost get the feeling that he is telling me that I am more powerful than I think and he is encouraging me to explore this for a few years and put myself into a better position in life before he agrees to anything.

It has occurred that I might be moving way too fast and rushing in hastily and unprepared. I’d love any help I can get at this point. If you could PM me the information that’d be great.

That kinda fits - do the work, don’t make it conditional upon HIM doing anything - if you see what I mean?

My gut feeling here is that the impetus needs to come from you, to begin with.

It has occurred that I might be moving way too fast and rushing in hastily and unprepared. I'd love any help I can get at this point. If you could PM me the information that'd be great.

Sure - I’m going to draw out his sigil neatly and I’ll get it up on here over the weekend. Things are a bit hectic right now so I can’t give a definite time, but it’ll be this weekend at some point.

Also I’ve PM’d you something else.

My experience may help you. I met Azazel by complete accident. I was working with planetary sigils, Or experimenting with them might be the better way to say it. I was trying to get in favor with the planets. So everyday I would set the sigil for that day on my altar and do mantras that for that day of the week. And tried to do them in their hour if it was possible.
I had no clue who Azazel was at all. But around New years eve or day. Was Saturday and so I laid out Saturday’s sigil. That night I woke up with this entity in my room. I at first thought it was Saturn or Kronos. Especially since it was standing right by my calendar. But it threw me a curve ball. He wasn’t clocked like you always see Saturn or Kronos. But wore a dark veil. It was a dark grayish color. And I remember wondering how he could see me. But obviously he could he was looking straight at me. But I couldn’t see through it to see him. So the next day I research everything I can …and I learn that the sigil for saturn is also the same as one of Azazels. And since he had the veil which if you study the happening between him and Raphael you will understand that.
So my thinking was that I kept as innocently as it was putting out his sigil. I think to him it might have been like when your high school and someone has this major crush on you and they finally get your number but every time they call they chicken out and hang up. I think that’s kinda how he felt…look she keeps calling but then dosent say anything. So finally he decided to just check things out for himself. I wasn’t afraid. And think once he saw me and that I wasn’t “hanging up” on purpose he was ok with it.
Azazel has taken me places with him astrally several times. And after a while I asked him why I never saw him with the red glowing eyes that everyone else seem to and he said, you are not them. I guess meaning I’m just not going to experience him the way another may.
Everyone is individual.
Once I asked him why he kept coming back to me and he said it’s your loyalty. Which I can see. When I was 18 I was very in love. And by a tragic accident he passed away. Now I’m 40. I write him a letter everyday just I like I would if were going to mail it. I visit his grave and keep beautiful flowers there. He will always be my forever. But I’m here and he’s not. And so life goes on.
But I can see where Azazel saw loyalty.
Now I was in the BDSM lifestyle for several year’s. And yes I’m submissive and no that doesn’t equal doormat.
But after my former Master and myself went separate ways I hadn’t thought much about a serious Ds (domination/sub) relationship. Had a play partner that I trusted but nothing serious after play you go separate ways.
But one day I was with Azazel and he said you know I could be the dark Lord your looking for. Ok brakes never got hit so fast ever. One I wasn’t even conscience I was looking for a dark Lord and two that sort of thing is taken very very seriously. The real lifestyle is nothing like 50 Shades of grey. You would spend a lot of time with your Dom and get to know each other. If you click then your Dom may offer you a collar. If you except you are his\hers.
But if it’s truly in you …you cannot just ignore it. You crave to be submissive or dominant. Azazel looked at me said I understand submission is a gift. And it is just that a beautiful gift given freely to one deemed worthy of it. But also true dominance is a gift when done the right way. So that brings me to our agreement as a sub it is my responsibility to be loyal, obedient and patient and a good student among a few more intamite things. His part is to be a firm but understanding Dom, a teacher and guide, protector. I take this very seriously.
What I’m saying to you is find that thing makes you you. Loyalty, love, strength or courage. Or whatever. If he is being pulled to you truely then there is a reason. Find that and you find what he expects. ~ be well.

[quote=“arianna, post:5, topic:6751”]My experience may help you. I met Azazel by complete accident. I was working with planetary sigils, Or experimenting with them might be the better way to say it. I was trying to get in favor with the planets. So everyday I would set the sigil for that day on my altar and do mantras that for that day of the week. And tried to do them in their hour if it was possible.
I had no clue who Azazel was at all. But around New years eve or day. Was Saturday and so I laid out Saturday’s sigil. That night I woke up with this entity in my room. I at first thought it was Saturn or Kronos. Especially since it was standing right by my calendar. But it threw me a curve ball. He wasn’t clocked like you always see Saturn or Kronos. But wore a dark veil. It was a dark grayish color. And I remember wondering how he could see me. But obviously he could he was looking straight at me. But I couldn’t see through it to see him. So the next day I research everything I can …and I learn that the sigil for saturn is also the same as one of Azazels. And since he had the veil which if you study the happening between him and Raphael you will understand that.
So my thinking was that I kept as innocently as it was putting out his sigil. I think to him it might have been like when your high school and someone has this major crush on you and they finally get your number but every time they call they chicken out and hang up. I think that’s kinda how he felt…look she keeps calling but then dosent say anything. So finally he decided to just check things out for himself. I wasn’t afraid. And think once he saw me and that I wasn’t “hanging up” on purpose he was ok with it.
Azazel has taken me places with him astrally several times. And after a while I asked him why I never saw him with the red glowing eyes that everyone else seem to and he said, you are not them. I guess meaning I’m just not going to experience him the way another may.
Everyone is individual.
Once I asked him why he kept coming back to me and he said it’s your loyalty. Which I can see. When I was 18 I was very in love. And by a tragic accident he passed away. Now I’m 40. I write him a letter everyday just I like I would if were going to mail it. I visit his grave and keep beautiful flowers there. He will always be my forever. But I’m here and he’s not. And so life goes on.
Now I was in the BDSM lifestyle for several year’s. And yes I’m submissive and no that doesn’t equal doormat.
But after my former Master and myself went separate ways I hadn’t thought much about a serious Ds (domination/sub) relationship. Had a play partner that I trusted but nothing serious after play you go separate ways.
But one day I was with Azazel and he said you know I could be the dark Lord your looking for. Ok brakes never got hit so fast ever. One I wasn’t even conscience I was looking for a dark Lord and two that sort of thing is taken very very seriously. The real lifestyle is nothing like 50 Shades of grey. You would spend a lot of time with your Dom and get to know each other. If you click then your Dom may offer you a collar. If you except you are his\hers.
But if it’s truly in you …you cannot just ignore it. You crave to be submissive or dominant. Azazel looked at me said I understand submission is a gift. And it is just that a beautiful gift given freely to one deemed worthy of it. But also true dominance is a gift when done the right way. So that brings me to our agreement as a sub it is my responsibility to be loyal, obedient and patient and a good student among a few more intamite things. His part is to be a firm but understanding Dom, a teacher and guide, protector. I take this very seriously.
What I’m saying to you is find that thing makes you you. Loyalty, love, strength or courage. Or whatever. If he is being pulled to you truely t
hen there is a reason. Find that and you find what he expects. ~ be well.[/quote]

What a beautiful post.

Thank you very much!

You’re very welcome. Your personality shines through your words.

[quote=“arianna, post:5, topic:6751”]My experience may help you. I met Azazel by complete accident. I was working with planetary sigils, Or experimenting with them might be the better way to say it. I was trying to get in favor with the planets. So everyday I would set the sigil for that day on my altar and do mantras that for that day of the week. And tried to do them in their hour if it was possible.
Everyone is individual.
What I’m saying to you is find that thing makes you you. Loyalty, love, strength or courage. Or whatever. If he is being pulled to you truely then there is a reason. Find that and you find what he expects. ~ be well.[/quote]

I actually got the answer. Azazel and several others simply told me I was not their student, but that I would find my teacher and dark master in time. I am now in a relationship with Lucifer much akin to a martial artist and his pupil. In fact Lucifer is encouraging me to study martial arts and especially the teachings of Bruce Lee in order to grow the emerging godself within. He is a sensai to me know that regard and I couldn’t be happier to have such powerful support.

That is so awesome!!

I agree with Rygill in a sense that, not every demon is right for you. There are certain demons that will take you on as a life long student and continue being your main teacher, so to speak, while you are still free to work with any entity you want, you can just feel that with certain more important tasks a certain entity is not right for you while, that entity may be best for others.

I’ve heard many people say they have been doing rigorous pathworkings with Azazel but I never felt drawn to him. I did finally read the book of Azazel because my curiosity convinced me to, and I could tell while engaging in the texts of that book that no, Azazel was not right for me personally however, reading that book caused a strange series of events that uncovered all sorts of shit in my life that I needed to know and even lead me to some similar rituals from that book but altered slightly to incorporate different entities into the ritual that would be better for me to work with. And ever since I have ascended rapidly, so I don’t know if I should think E.A. or Azazel for writing that book because it really drove me to start seeking for some things I needed in my life with a fiery passion. Something about that book really stuck with me.

But no spirit (demonic, angelic, or otherwise) is a one size fits all which is something you come to realize (not the OP, I mean “you” as in anyone reading this) as you progress further on your journey to godhood you will find this out and feel a deep connection to some spirits while other spirits, their name doesn’t even make you think twice about them. Whether you decide to work with a different spirit every 2 weeks so you can meet as many spirits as possible, or you decide to use your intuition to work only with spirits you feel drawn to, you will eventually just be able to look at a sigil and read the spirit’s name and just know deep inside if they are right for you or if you should bypass them and find another spirit with similar skill sets and teachings.