Azazel

Hello all.
I gave offerings to Azazel and meditated on his sigil and enn. I asked to spend time with him , and tell my problems and what I need to do.
Not much happened that recent night due to my hectic day. Next night I was more relaxed and done the same , I asked to spend time with him with his enn and I meditated and saw flashes of lights and in my mind’s eye a man. After I lay in bed and saw a shadow move across my room. I guess it was Azazel. Next day I came across an EA video about Ant’harratu, so he is related to Azazel and maybe it’s a sign I should spend time with Ant’harratu. I will try and see how it goes.:slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Or maybe you could relax, trust, get out of your own way, and let Azazel do his job. :wink: Also do what Azazel told you to do (if he did tell you what you need to do).

1 Like

My senses are not the best. I mean I don’t hear or think of much words in my mind when I meditate. I see images only with Azazel . I have not heard his words as of yet . So I asked for help. Also I asked him about change.
Thanks for your reply.)

1 Like

“Azazel has heard him.”

Lilith

2 Likes

Thank you!
Is Lilith connected to Azazel ?

1 Like

“I am.”
Lilith

2 Likes

I’m interested in learning from Azazel :clap:.
I am working on my sences to try to hear him.
Hopefully I can have a conversation soon.

The results will arrive when you relax a bit. That’s what happened with me. Daily meditations can help too. Search on the forum regarding the “lust for results”. It will help you a lot.

2 Likes

Thank you!
I will search…)