Azazel - Wow. Experiences?

I can truly see why EA made a pact with Azazel. Azazel is truly the only spirit where his presence in the room is just undeniable.

What have your Azazel experiences been like so far?

3 Likes

I followed EA’s evocation of Azazel video and tried pacts with him two times in 2018: February and October. Sadly the second time I interrupted before the month’s end, anyway I summoned him everyday or almost so, either asking 5 questions or receiving a message. He gave me interesting informations, mostly about Ascent.

1 Like

Heh the first time I saw Azazel was one that I won’t forget. He appeared as a angel with short black hair in the corner of my eye. He walked into my darkened hallway then all I saw next was a black reptilian hand with claws reach out and wave at me. Was my first time summoning something so I suppose he was basically saying “whats up”.

3 Likes

Well, my experience with him is just beginning. It started with a dream. In this dream I was in a colonial town near my real city and suddenly there was an earthquake, then I noticed that there was a child without his parents or someone to help him while people ran. I hugged the boy and climbed into a van. When I went down the boy started to laugh and told me that he was Azazel. So I started to call my attention.

I read that it is related to the number 444, I do not know how accurate this is but I have seen that number for years in my life.

A few days ago I saw a sigil alternative to the common and unlike other sigils that I tried to open, it began to react faster than normal and felt a great energy to see it.
Today at night I plan to try again.
By the way, since I saw that sigil, strange things have happened in my house and my mother is Catholic so she cleaned my house…