Azazel so far(experience sharing, talk about him)

Alright so recently i started to work with Azazel. This topic is meant for the comunity to share their experiences with him or just read other s.
So when i first spoke to Azazel i didn t actually summon him. I was just reading about him, thinking about it and when i got in the bed he just came. It was morning so light outside, he didn t give a crap, he just formed out of nowhere. I have never seen him in a ‘human’ form, to me he s always a human-ish figure, but he s all black, absorbs light and has some faint lights inside of his form that look like stars to me, dying stars anyway, and this lead me to believe that is some kind of void. When he got in my room out of nowhere i was just about to fall asleep, he showed up and told me with a trembling voice “Get up, show some respect to your guests”, i didn t know how to react but i wanted to let him know i m not going to be pushed around so i replied with “Well, you weren t formally invited yet. Why don t you sit on the bed next to me?”. He grinned and basically bitch slaped my soul out of my body and i found ourselves on the ground in front of my bed, me sleeping in it. We talked a bit and when we were done he bitch slaped me back with a wicked laugh, just as my parents arrived back home. After that i did a prooper evocation: red candle, incense, sigil, enn, the good stuff. The way that happened: i woke up at 2:30 (as if he woke me up for it to happen at the witching hour heh, im sure it s a coincidence -not really-) and i had an ungodly craving for chocolate and Nestea. After i did get 2 kinds of chocolate and my drink, i heard some growling. I have been adviced by a friend to give him some. So there i was on the ground with my sigils and stuff, white milka, kinder bueno and a glass of nestea almost laughing my ass off. I did proceed with the evocation, he showed up almost instantly in his void form and sat on a chair next to me laughing. We did some work on some strange writing i do, ended up with me asking him if we can have the kind of relation i had with Haures and he said that “when you shall call i shall arrive, when i shall call you will not ignore” as he laughed once more. All that happened while a friend of mine apparently had some kind of contracts regarding not letting Azazel near my house for some reason, i need to get that cleared out, but Azazel didnt seem to give a fuck actually. Since then he is just around me all the time more or less. He enjoys trying to scare me: he will whisper, he will make sounds in other rooms almost like he s trying to force a one on one talk. He is there whenever things go bad, basically to mock me. Example: a few hours ago today i had a mental breakdown ( yeah i get these don t judge me) and as i was in my kind of blackout punching something and crying he just entred casually , sat on the bed and laughed at me asking if i really think my blood is not important ( i managed to rip the skin of 3 knuckles and i was bleeding). He seems to want my blood but he knows i m not going to give it easy and he s okay with it. He jokingly told me (i pressume) that as long as i have more good stuff it s alright. Imagining he likes sweets. One thing that makes me amused really: he will leave me alone ( aka will stop the whispering and sounds, as if he blocks things around me ) when i watch Gordon Ramsey. I did not like him before (gordon) but now i love him. Sometimes i can hear Azazel giggle when i watch him. He also apparently doesn t like carnal weaknesses such as drinking. I used to be quite a heavy drinker, now on my birthday (30th) i just didn t feel like drinking altough i have some great whiskey from a pal, and i just don t feel like drinking anymore and that surely means something for me. So far it s been a rough time because i just feel like he s trying to break me everytime he can as if he tries to undo my humanity , but when we do get along it s great(he s a fun guy to binge Hotel Hell and Kitchen Nightmares). Can t wait to work with him some more and see how things evolve. So this is my experience with Azazel so far. He doesnt mind sharing these things with you guys, he told me just to try and keep it entertaining not boring. If you have reached the end, go grab a cookie you deserve it and write your experiences with him. Thanks for the attention and as always stay safe guys. Also happy New Year s Eve and good luck in 2018.

17 Likes

Nice story and kind of a different point of view from Azazel then what I’ve read in the past. I think what he’s trying to do is make you stronger. Azazel is about strength and power from what I’ve read. When I read the Book of Azazel that was about E.A.'s experience with Azazel. He encouraged E.A. to make himself stronger. To appear like a powerful emperor and delivered his kingdom onto him if he stuck with him for 90 days. Working with spirits like Azazel is about exploiting your weaknesses and surpassing them to make yourself stronger or acknowledge them. That might be the reason why you’ve all of a sudden you don’t feel like drinking anymore because Azazel see’s it as a weakness.

12 Likes

It s even more intresting because he foesn t mind my smoking at all and i am also quite a heavy smoker. He told me that i belong in the smoke once then he laughed and just disperssed. He s a nice guy all in all, not a shoulder to cry on tho.

1 Like

Hmm; that’s interesting because he encouraged E.A. to quit smoking. Perhaps what he means by, “smoke,” like incense or something like that.

3 Likes

Or maybe he wants to take me one step at a time. First go with drinking then smoking, but smoking will be hard if it is on the list.

3 Likes

Very possible as well. Drinking and Smoking together can be a very bad and dangerous habit. Thank the Gods that I don’t smoke.

3 Likes

Azazel usually appears to me as a Satyr with black fur.The blackness that makes up his body is impossibly black like a shade of black deeper than exists on earth. Like outer space or a void. Even though the blackness is pure I imagine stars that seem like they both should and shouldn’t be there at the same time.

He has a very wicked sense of humour. Was always sneaking up on me at work. Manifesting so strongly the lights would flicker or the blinds and curtains would move.

Like Lucifer he seems to come when he wants and expects you to pay attention even though you didnt invite him. But in reality some beings are just always with you u just can’t see them. Azazel seems to be one of those.

11 Likes

Fun fact, i do sense lesser demons sometimes that give imp-satyr vibe. Wicked amusing creatures really. Wondering if he commands legions of these creatures or they just take the form most familiar that one would expect.

2 Likes

My best guess is that they used to sent a goat out representing the sins of the people.And the goats went to him. The origin of the word scapegoat. I think that might be why he’s associated with goats. I always get the vibe from him like a lot of the things that are associated with him were placed on him. As opposed to other spirits that feel like they have specific forms they have taken on purpose.

4 Likes

Since Azazel hangs out with you a lot can you ask him what he thinks about me?
honestly, I’m just curious that’s all,
thx.

Well he told me you need to work more, but i don t know if it s something specific you need to work on or that you need to work more in general.

1 Like

What do I need to work on according to Azazel
Sorry to nag.

I ll be honest with you, in my experience most demons like to play games with me: such as riddle me this, therefore i mostly cant get a straight awnser regarding any matter. But he did say that you desire something badly. You know how to make it happen and can make it happen you just have to work harder for it. I have no idea what he s talking about, but i personally get the feeling it might be something regarding social matters. That s just my feeling tho and i may be completely wrong. Good luck trying to figure out what he s talking about. If you find out and it s not too personal i d be glad if you could share it.

1 Like

I’ve been wanting to learn evocation so I can proceed with my ascension,
but I feel conflicted because my communicative skills with spirits aren’t at the level where i can converse with spirits fluidly.

Can you ask Azazel if it’s okay to evoke him although I can’t exactly communicate properly and that if he and I can work on my Astral senses?
My apologies if I’m getting annoying I just wanna develop my senses so I can Evoke and communicate with the spirits.

2 Likes

He didnt awnser that. I think because there s like
… not a whole bunch he can do regarding that? Evocation is about your spiritual senses, i dont even know if anything can force them out of you. I guess you can try to evoke him and ask him yourself but i doubt anything will happen. You need to unlock your senses yourself.

1 Like

Alright, thanks.

1 Like

I’d sugest making a thread asking for meditations and techniques for opening the third eye, i m sure people will have some great resources.

Just do it and do it and do it!!! Evoke, Scry, Meditate, Divine, etc. and do it, and do it and do it and do it!!!

Over and over and over and over again and again and again and again!!!

That is Literally what it takes to become a TRUE MASTER!!!

8 Likes

Interesting…lol, he requeste dthat i stop smoking and that he would help me.

1 Like

How did you evoke demons for the very first time??I mean by using sigils and candle or simply in mind?..And one thing can you ask lord Azazel if incense is necessary while evoking…? Thank you! :slightly_smiling_face: