Azazel Possession/Healing Experience

Hello all, I wrote a post yesterday about evoking too many spirits.

This is a totally new question/topic therefore new post

I had many experiences last night but nothing prepared me for this.

I followed the advice to burn all my sigils and connect with one spirit, of which I chose AZAZEL

I chanted “Its Rel Azazel” while opening his sigil.
IMMEDIATELY it flashed like lightning flowing through me.
I said Azazel you may come within me, look through my soul, my mind, my past and see if I am worthy of your teachings.

All the sudden my head started to float, my whole body went back slowly into my chair, back as straight as ever and kneck extended but I was ok with all of it.

THEN after seeing my soul, he went into my stomach and did some kind of psychic surgery or something, I felt my energy centers being worked on but he wouldn’t talk, he was focused. Then bam, electric jolted through my body, my back stiffened and I started vibrating from head to toe. I could feel this immense current flowing through me head to toe out of my feet. I said Azazel I trust you with my Soul and he said I am downloading something. This current ran for 10 minutes while I remained in the original position he put me in.

Then the energy slowed, he said I could move and all the sudden I am in this perfect zen state where words seem useless, where ideas of conquering or anything seem funny in comparision, just bliss. Mind you I am on my path of Godhood but the feeling is as if I have accomplished everything and to be honest, I have been through so much in life that I have come to a state of being where talking to the spirits has taken my focus more then manifesting desires in the simple sense(money,etc.) Tho don’t get me wrong I will do workings in the very near future for these things, but moreso for fun as I am dissatached from mundane things.

SO I was in this state all night where it felt like months ago where I used to meditate, put a blindfold on and walk through the woods sensing my way through the forest, heightening my senses. I also seen an owl once in physical form while doing this, took my blindfold off and there was an owl. Also had a Goddess arrive the other day in spirit showing me an Owl and Lion but thats another story, but Azazel does have a consort, so I think it was her.

Long story short, I was in this perfect meditative, complete state all night, I chanted again and my back went straight and his energy got stronger, which was just more of the meditative bliss lightning like feeling.

So today I wake up and my stomach felt like someone cut it open, but I felt wonderful. As soon as I noticed the pain tho, it went away when I said his name. I awoke at 5pm! 12hrs of sleep?

So as soon as I wake up I chant his name maybe 3 times, then voila, a blond haired spirit is looking me in my 3rd eye and I go immediately into the blissfull, complete state, of which I am in now. The only way I can explain this is it’s the feeling after you meditated for an hr straight and suddenly words seem silly, senses are heightened and at peace and you are complete.

He has shown me a loving warmth ever since. Also find myself randomly laughing at nothing, like existance is funny. He is a God force with no master, whose peace passeth all understanding. He is pure will, unformed lifeforce that can forego any label, restriction, or power. He is pure power.

I was not expecting his presence to be like this but I am glad it is. Anyone else had this experience with him?

4 Likes

Good shit bro!
Keep it up!

I’ve had similar experiences with Belial.
Feeling him enter me and as you said,my energy centers light up like lightning.

Also (and I recomend this? I have my own way of calling The Gatekeepers from the BoA.

I start in the east with Amaymon.
Its an inverse of the LBRP I trace an INVERTED pentagram which invokes instead of banishing and vibrate the name Amaymon 3 times.
I then recite "Amaymon,teacher of the dark secrets and keeper of the lost knowledge,come now and fortify the East quadrant of my temple!"
I then recite "Alash Tad Alash Tal Ashtu (The Grand Conjuration). 3 times then recite “Amaymon come” until I feel a presence in front of me.
Amaymon has come.

I then trace a line going counterclockwise to the North while giving the sign of silence like in the LBRB.

I trace the inverse pentagram again and vibrate Azazel 3 times.I then recite.
"Azazel,He who has given us metal to forge our swords! He who has given us the Weapons of the Gods,come now and fortify the North quadrant of my temple with power!"
Again The Grand Conjyration is recited 3 times then I say “Azazel come” until his presence is felt.

Note by this time I’m usually starting to lose control of my arms as they float through the air.
I’ve stopped using a.circle.foe.this so there is no boundary.

I then do the same as before tracing an astral line to the West.Again the inverse pentagram and recite “Abbaddon,keeper of the keys to the bottomless pit! Dragon of the Void! Come now and fortify the West quadrant of my temple with power!” Again,Grand Conjuration 3 times and the call “Abbadon come” until his presence is felt.

By this time I’m waning with the rapture and am struggling to keep control of my body.

I soldier on and trace an astral line connecting the pentagrams to the South. Where my go to Demon awaits his call.Belial.
I form the pentagram and recite "Belial! He who bows to no man nor any god!The lawless one! He who has dominion over ALL planes of existence! I call you to walk upon the Earth and fortify the South quadrant of my temple with power!“
Again,grand conjuration followed by Belial come!” until his presence is felt.

I should note I try to the best of my ability to visualize the Gatekeepers.
Sometimes I get a quick mental flash of how I perceive them.

Next I trace a line back to the East connecting the pentagrams and the energy of the Gatekeepers.

I then spread my arms (if I’m able) into a crucifix position and say.
“The Gatekeepers stand around me.The flames of the empire fill my temple and my being! Gatekeepers of the Infernal Empire,open the pit below me and cleanse me with Hellfire!”

I usually then feel heat below me that rises up through my body.
I bask in the ecstasy for a.few moments then perform my evocation.
I’ve only done this while evoking Belial.
I’ve found it opens me up TREMENDOYSLY for him to flow and speak through me.

But I’ve also been doing a lot of possession work with him.

If you’re working with Azazel and doing possession work I highly reccomend this opening rite.

And I don’t know how comfortable you are with this but it helps to NOT use a circle.
Leave no imaginary boundary between you and a being who are one in the same.

Hope you don’t mind my lengthy post but I just felt it might help you.

Its a watered down version of “The Lake Ov Fire” from the BoA.

Let us know if you use it and how it works for you!

Good luck!

MK

5 Likes

MK:

THANKS BRO!
That is awesome and I appreciate you taking the time to share it with me!

I have to agree that despite what people say about Ritual not being drawn out, I find the more you do, the more time, energy and focus you put into it, the more power it has, the stronger the links become. The actions and thought in themselves are a gift to the Demons of there own, I feel the best gift cause your whole essence gets involved, gives living energy to them.

I am indeed going to use this Ritual however at this time, I am solely going to take yours and everyones advice by focusing solely on one Demon(God Essence) to create a stronger link and learn as much as possible. When I feel fully confident that I have learned enough, created an eternal infinite link(which I feel has already happened by the posession as I can just say or think his name and his energy immerses me with that peace lightning.), I will do this rite.

I had attempted to work with Belial the next night after a Lucifer evocation but got anxiety so I didn’t follow through. I feel as others said, that I was evoking too many energies and needed to focus on one. So as you know I did so and it worked, Azazel is my guide. The odd thing is I didn’t do a ritual, I just chanted his song and name while staring at his sigil and had a more powerful experience then I have in any other ritual. Amazing.

I agree with the circle, I don’t cast it as a boundary but state my intention for it to magnify my will and energy but always leave myself open to the Demon and I have been possessed before. I like it because instead of speaking to the Demon through another medium, his thoughts become mine, his senses and so on. Yet I always have control. I think all my days of taking entheogens in the past, hardcore tripping helped me to maintain control of my consciousness despite all my senses being overloaded and morphed during the trip. This has lent itself to being able to be “possessed” but with full awareness. I don’t trip anymore but I have a feelign I’ll be taking peyoti in the desert and ayuhausca in the peruvian amazon with a shaman who has come to me spiritually while Rock Climbing, Hiking and Skrying.

Again, thanks for the support, wisdom and awesome ritual I will put into use soon enough.

Keep up the great work Brother!

Satori

Concerning planned out rituals.
Planning a hoodoo,baneful,rituals ect where the step by step matters planning is important.

When it comes to evocation and other forms of spirit contact" “planning” usually goes to shit.

Even rituals from grimores including EA’s should be started off as presented but the incantations/conjurations should flow from the soul.

For example,the Introduction To Darkness ritual from WoD.
When I performed it sounds I started with the beginning incantations but as I fell deeper into the rapture the words meant for ME to say were spewed from my mouth.

As I recited my channeled conjuration, I felt the clamouring of a demonic army around me,accepting me as their brother.

So when you begin your conjurations,speak what you feel flowing through you.Not what is written down in some book.
I it takes the personality out of the ritual.

Once again„good luck!
And keep us posted!

MK

Thanks MK!
I agree!

I actually don’t follow any set process. I went from energizing all the ritual tools, going through a set pattern of orations and just overall treating it like a science experiment to going totally off intuition without any tools. Using my body, mind, emotions, orations and energy to do the work.

When I said it’s good to put alot of energy into it, what I meant was it’s good for it to involve actions and senses but I should have said to do this by intuition. My process is this… I meditate, bringing power from the earths core and sun into me which is an active meditation. I do then draw the circle astrally and see it in my minds eye as to magnify my energy into a vortex, but not for protection. Then I open the sigil while chanting its Enn or name. When it flashes, I go through other words of power and envision the entity in the room with me but in no specific form, allowing it to just be pure energy surrounding and sometimes filling me. Then I allow the ritual to go wherever it wants from there. So far I have just been asking to learn in order to connect and see more clearly. My intention being to learn and open communication.

So I’m right there with ya bro! :slight_smile:

Thanks and will keep you posted!

Satori

Great job brother!
Get in tune with his energies and do a Q&A with him.
If you don’t know how to telepathically get answers from a spirit let me know and I’ll give you the perfect.exercise to question and get to know Azazel’s personality and expectations for you.
If you want a free reading on this I’ll do that as well.

I’m afraid it’ll have to wait until tomorrow though being I have to be at work in 5 hours.

So let me know if you need assistance and I’ll work on it tomorrow.

MK

Your awesome MK! Thanks!

I have so far been practicing my skrying and am having many visions in my 3rd eye of the spirits. However, I still as a human question them, even tho I know I have tested these visions in many ways which were always able to be verified as being true, for example the way the spirit appeared, symbols, or even something as silly as asking it the temperature. Always the visions coincided with what I researched or the temp lol Also, yesterday when Azazel came into me, there was absolutely no question he was sending lightning through my body, fixing my solar plexus area(chakra balancing) and ultimately connecting me to him. I loved it and want to do that more lol

However, when I do evocation, I am purely immersing in its energy, I am not asking it to appear in any certain form, just to make it’s presence known and teach me to communicate more effectively.

So when I Skry I see in my minds eye.
When I Evoke I feel in my body/energy.
I would however like to see full manifestation as to directly communicate.

So yes, I would be truly grateful to learn of the exercise you offer.

Also I would be truly grateful for a reading. I genuinely would appreciate that. However, take your time as I respect your work, spiritually and physically.

Thanks again bro!

Satori

Hmmmm. This gives me a good idea…

The first time I invoked Belial I had a friend with me helping push him into me.
I recited the Invocation with intense ferocity each word becoming louder than the next.

As a symbol of admittance I picked my altar off the circle and in a rage pulled the circle off the groynd and threw it across the room.

Still inciting the incantation I began seeing swarms of green and red energy flying across the room.

My friend with intensity kept saying “enter my brother Belial,Belial come”
(Note there is great benefit to having authority in your voice while still in the mind states it takes to do this)

I saw shadows swarming around me like vultures then I felt Him enter me.
My friemd said he saw a shadow enter me through my crown which is where I felt it.

he saimy eyes turned white and my face changed.

Since that night when I try to reiact the same result it’s notas strong.

Belial said iI was becoming use to his energies.
I did this the other night and passed out on the floor.
Still have a sore bump on my head but I don’t rember anything.

Once you bond with an entity it’s kind of like a drug. (In my experience)
You never get that same high.

MK

1 Like

This inspired me, so I myself attempted a possession.

The result was a three-day possession pact with Azazel utilizing a sigil operation similar to the opening post.

It was quite unremarkable admittedly. Azazel was incredibly chatty immediately after entering me, and for the first day. Telling me this was a test and I am to prove myself.

At the end, the following are what I learned from the experience:

• Azazel showed me I can be even greater than I had ever fathomed. That my empire can be more than I ever imagined.
  • That I have been seeking too much, too quickly. I need to relax. Since I have only been working diligently on my occult studies, basically full-time LHP studies for only a few months now, it is unrealistic to expect to be able to AP right away. I will be able to AP when the time is right.

I will add to that list when I am able to see my notes which are unavailable at the moment

1 Like

@Satori, i pm’d you.

How’s this look Brother Krackish?

Btw, I originally learned JOS quarters then moved onto Goetic and Dukante. However, this parcticular Quarter Invocation feels the best, it’s intense.

LAKE OV FIRE INVOCATION

1. Sit and breathe in blue light above head into feet, then into legs till body is full of bue light.

2. Face East, Make horns with left hand, trace Inverted Pentagram by breathing blue energy from body through finger.

• Vibrate AMAYMON 6 times
  • King AMAYMON, teacher of the dark secrets and keeper of the lost knowledge, come now and fortify the East quadrant of my temple with Power!
  • Alash Tad Alash Tal Ashtu 6 times!
  • KING AMAYMON Come!
  1. Trace blue energy to the North

2. Face North, make horns with left hand,
    trace Inverted Pentagram by breathing blue energy from body through finger.

• Vibrate AZAZEL 6 times
  • He who has given us metal to forge our swords! He who has given us the weapons of the Gods, come now and fortify the North quadrant of my temple with power!
  • Alash Tad Alash Tal Ashtu 6 Times!
  • KING AZAZEL Come!
  1. Trace blue energy to the West

2. Face West, make horns with left hand, trace Inverted Pentagram by breathing blue energy from body through finger.

• Vibrate ABBADDON 6 times!
  • Abbaddon, keeper of the keys to the bottomless pit! Dragon of the Void! Come now and fortify the West quadrant of my temple with Power!
  • KING ABBADDON Come!
  1. Trace blue energy to the South

2. Face South, make horns with left hand, trace Inverted Pentagram by breathing blue energy from body through finger!

• Vibrate BELIAL 6 times!
  • Belial, He who bows to no man nor any god! The lawless one! He who has dominion over ALL planes of existence! I call you to walk upon the Earth and fortify the South quadrant of my temple with Power!
  • KING BELIAL Come!
  1. Trace blue energy to the East

2. Kneel and Raise arms facing East

• The Gatekeepers stand around me! The flames of the Empire fill my Temple and my Being! Gatekeepers of the Infernal Empire, open the pit below me and empower me with Hellfire!
2 Likes

Sounds good man but I don’t visualize what color the light is but if blue feels right for you go for it.

And the incantations should come from you.
What I use is just some shit I changed a little bit from the Mastering Evocation course but I never say it exactly the same.
The only thing that stays the same is the Grand Conjuration and the ___ come.

Say whatever that demon is to you.
Careful though.
This is indeed an invocation of extremely powerful demons.

If I don’t cleanse myself or my home every once in awhile I tend to feel a tad insane at times.
I mostly feel unprovoked rage that I end up having to either bottle up or walk circles around my room or hell even break something in order to feel better.

Be careful and good luck!

MK

Edit:: Sorry I feel like I should clear the air here.
Although there are elements in this rite I told you about that are similar to the LBRP these 2 rituals are by no means doing the same thing.

The LBRP is used to banish and clear the air by using the godnames within it.
The ritual I use brings more (very demonic) energies into you and your life.

So please don’t use it if you need to banish or cleanse which IMO should be done regularly no matter how black of a majician you are.You don’t want ANY kind of energy no matter how close you are to it running rampant in your life.
Good luck.

haha thanks bro!

I visualize electric blue energy because thats what I’ve seen when working with Azazel and Lucifer. I also am in agreement with the sentiments announced during the callings you shared.

I have done many quarter invocations likes this actually, I originally began with the JOS quarters then moved onto Goetic, Dukante a few years ago. Now this. I am using this to invoke the quarters for balance and to magnify the rituals.

I love Demonic energy bro, I don’t banish, insanity is an old friend lol

Remember when I mentioned breaking stuff during a few evocations out of frustration haha, yeah that was partly them.

Entombed Serpent saints

[quote=“Musta_Krackish, post:6, topic:4020”]Great job brother!
Get in tune with his energies and do a Q&A with him.
If you don’t know how to telepathically get answers from a spirit let me know and I’ll give you the perfect.exercise to question and get to know Azazel’s personality and expectations for you.
If you want a free reading on this I’ll do that as well.

I’m afraid it’ll have to wait until tomorrow though being I have to be at work in 5 hours.

So let me know if you need assistance and I’ll work on it tomorrow.

MK[/quote]

Please MK share the excercise you were talking about! I’m trying to telepathically comunicate with Azazel.