Azazel in physical form how

How do I envoke Azazel into a physical form I know he has worked with me I can feel the energy differs when he comes I feel comfort and strong my energy is stronger I feel like I could run a mile when he is with but I’m curious and have questions 1 why do people call him in ancient god. 2 is he 3 why do Bible’s call him 4 winged angel 5 will he be able to teach me combat better …I want to ask him these questions in a form where his body and voice can be heard and seen by me …how can I do this please help me know

1 Like

Practice.

There is no big secret to a physical manufestation.

Everything about basic evocation applies, but you are not going to see and hear a spirit until you have developed yourself enough to do so.

3 Likes

Please explain more what do you mean

Build up your astral senses.

Thank you :grin:

I wonder if Spirits do have their forms or not; in this case, why the grimoires describe what they look like? Perhaps spontaneous mental impressions, shapes in the blood’s steam or incense smoke…
However you also need to have in your mind an image of Azazel (in the aforesaid case of him being formless) in order to provide the demon a body.

So basically give him a body …only things to come to mind are 4 wings galxy eyes …:thinking::grin:

I tend to imagine demons like (for example) in their depictions by Louis Breton:
http://www.lizaphoenix.com/demons/azazimage.shtml
Here Azazel has classical “devil horns”, but naturally you may picture him in your mind as a human.

1 Like

Thank you :grin:

1 Like

Do a search for what EA calls “structuring.” it is how you build the form for the spirit.

Where at exactly

You don’t know how to do a search? Ok…

Top right, see the little icon that looks like a magnifying glass?
That’s called the ‘Search’ feature.
Click it,
type “structuring”.
Press enter.

It’s like magik - info just comes to you when you do that.

3 Likes

I did check Google and got random

Not google. Do a forum search.

1 Like

Just did . thank you

1 Like