Azazel for money

Hi everyone im currently in a very bad sitution and i need more money and i want to work with Azazel bcz i heard he is good for wealth and he is my companion and i feel very close to him and we worked alot i was doing evocation with him but i got disrupted so i have to finish the ritual respectfully.
So my question is for quick money should i work with Azazel or Bune bcz many people recommanded Bune to me and also Cluneck and i never worked with this two spirits before and i felt much more close to Azazel.

2 Likes

If you are close to Azazel, then i would advise you to call Salas’ash, a Nether Lord that serves under him. You should be able to find his seal on the forum with a search,

4 Likes

If you feel closer to Azazel, then work with Azazel. That’s not to say that Bune won’t help, but if you’re going back and forth over which spirit to call, and you feel more comfortable with Azazel, then work with him.

2 Likes

A person (who had success with what follows) established a relationship with Azazel, summoned Ant’harratu and agreed with him for a 6 months working, structured in this way:

• help to create a framework for prosperity;
  • arrange circumstances and synchronicities in the evocator’s favor;
  • move people in or out of life depending, on whether they’d be a help or a hindrance;
  • give clear and unambiguous signs as to the direction which should be taken;
  • aid in increasing magickal abilities.
7 Likes

Thanks everyone

3 Likes

One day out of the blue I started online gambling and I made up my own chant to summon Mammon. He end up helping me a lot. Listen to your inner voice

3 Likes