Azazel Evocation

I recently performed an evocation of Azazel. I lit candles, used incense, charged his sigil, offered blood, and gave him license to manifest within the temple. During the summoning, the structure I was in began to creak and make much noise. The candles flickered and danced about in odd ways. I fell into the TGS and began seeing shapes.

I called out to Azazel to manifest in the temple multiple times and before me I saw a shadowy figure. I wasn’t in the deep TGS state but I have worked much with clairvoyance so I was still able to see his shape and form, but not fully.

I had worked a bit with him before. He told me things through clairaudience that would be useful to me in my situation. Such as divination techniques, and the identities of other “demons”. However, upon declaring that I wish for an official pact, I felt the sensation of agreement. Though now I am unsure if the pact was made.

How can I tell if I was successful?

1 Like

Also please note, I used the scripts from the universal circle and drew it in the dirt I as sitting on around the circle. I also drew the symbol of mercury and the inverted P with an x through it. If I remember correctly it represents how time will bend to where I am.

Also I wrote my name on another piece of paper with the sigil of Azazel on it. I anointed this piece of paper with my blood and asked Azazel to consume it if the pact was official. The flame consumed the paper but when it touch my name the flame died. This is why I am uncertain.

1 Like

[quote=“Logan175551, post:1, topic:6359”]Though now I am unsure if the pact was made.

How can I tell if I was successful?[/quote]

Light a candle or do something to heighten the energy, and ask him to send you a sign you can understand that the pact was accepted.

Or you could do a reading on it, or better yet (to avoid wishful thinking) get one done by a magickally-minded reader who won’t freak out when you mention demonic pacts. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks Lady Eva

Whats strange is that while I was performing the ritual, after charging Azazel’s sigil and calling for him, two large mice entered the ritual area. They circled around before I scared them away because they were making to much noise for me to concentrate. I was then followed by a strange insect when I re-entered my house after the ritual. I found the same insect dead in the morning.

1 Like

Azazel seems to like insects, but I’d ask for something concrete afterwards anyway, spirits know it can take time for our senses to tune in.

1 Like

Azazel seems to like insects, but I’d ask for something concrete afterwards anyway, spirits know it can take time for our senses to tune in.[/quote]

EA mentioned this,and my own gnosis greatly confirms that insects are perhaps some of the most ‘‘holy’’ things in black magick.Arachnids,centipedes,etc. fall into this category too,representing that creepy yet alluring side of black magic,the kind that shows immense complexity and organization but is still one of the simplest beings out there,the kind that is so insignificantly small,but can make changes that are so downright big,which may represent the individual black magician as being small,but having the power to warp the world to their will.I’ve also stated that the spiders in my room absorb darkness and funnel it towards my rituals,it’s a thing,I talk to them.

Food for thought.

2 Likes

This place is the only website where I can say I talk to insects and be considered completely sane,lol!

5 Likes
  1. How long does it typically take to fully manifest Azazel? In the second summoning he agreed to a potential partnership(it was very vague).

2. Is it true that I must continue to summon the spirit I wish to work with to strengthen the bond between us?

3. Whenever I try to call the spirit into physical appearance, my vision darkens but nothing else happens. The sigil flashes and seems to morph. Every time my vision gets so dark that I can only see the candle flame, my eyes re-focus and I can’t progress further into the TGS. How do I hold myself in the state?

Bump

There are too many variables to give you a precise answer - and if by “fully manifest” you mean him standing there solid enough he can give you a hand with getting some shelves up or something :o) then that’s probably not something you need to hold off until you get.

Clairvoyant visibility is in most cases sufficient, and seems to be how a lot of us work, in MOST evocations.

2. Is it true that I must continue to summon the spirit I wish to work with to strengthen the bond between us?

Generally, yes. Attention, awareness etc are part of the channel they manifest along.

3. Whenever I try to call the spirit into physical appearance, my vision darkens but nothing else happens. The sigil flashes and seems to morph. Every time my vision gets so dark that I can only see the candle flame, my eyes re-focus and I can't progress further into the TGS. How do I hold myself in the state?

Practise, and be ready to accept clairvoyant manifestation and not expect him to pop out in front of you physically, like a traffic warden popping out to ticket your ride. :slight_smile:

JMO, other people might have different ideas on this.

1 Like

What do you do when you are bug phobic and insects; flies, ants, spiders, hell…even pixies appear during and after?! It may be discouraging for some who are not ready for that. I found out later that was part of Azazel’s manifestation, but had set out bug traps and was using a fly swatter for when I saw something. The insects tend for me to be very aggressive, and seem to delight in freaking me out to the point of even biting or shocking me. Any suggestions before I evoke Azazel?

2 Likes

Ask him to not bring them along, see if that ehlps. He does manifest with things like that, make sure if you kill any to do it with the intention of sacrificing them to him.

2 Likes

That is good to know because any bugs I see in my room are going to have to be sacrificed!!! I am not sleeping with spiders and other creepy crawlies! (involuntary shiver) I am sorry, but I’m not sorry! Thanks so much for the warning and the correct remedy!. I just love this site!!

3 Likes

Perhaps he wanted their blood

Speaking of insects i keep a box of dead “bugs” that i didn’t kill myself. I cannot use bug sprays cause they make me ill. But bay leaf and mixed peppermint essential n vodka spray- add others in it depending. I only seem to have a few “daddy long legs” Australia’s most venomous spider that cannot even pierce s baby’s skin but eats all others including redbacks (of which I don’t care if i kill they can kill a full grown adult. Other than that not bothered by them anymore. – Yeah sorry got way off track

Research the insect and gain an understanding. I was brought up to be afraid of (everything) spiders snakes … well i like snakes and the place of spiders im no paralysed by them. No om not one for picking them up either. Why should i. I don’t enjoy handling cat poop without a scoop either

that happened to me too when I was 18 and
dabbled in the occult and wanted to summon Azazel
after about 10 pm in the evening when I was
looking at my laptop 2 hours after I did it
I saw a white rat with red eyes looking at me
in the doorway,
then he ran under the bathtub
then I ran out of the house out of fear
I didn’t know what caused it until now :joy:
also strangely, a few days ago I evocation him
because of teaching
after a while in the evening, a crow or a