Azazel and the wasp

So yesterday i was in my room and out of no where a wasp starts flying around. Didnt think too much of it.

Today i was thinking about Azazel, very heavily, i had my eyes closed and was listening to music. I realize something is buzzing around me i open my eyes and once again there is a wasp. It would fly up too getting very close and then back off… it did this several times. Flying up to me and then flying off… now its just gone and i havent messed with it today.

I realized i was thinking of Azazel yesterday when the wasp appeared.

Today i took a picture

Is Azazel sending a familiars to check in on me, or am i pulling them through with my thoughts.

The one yesterday nor today have stung me… but they get really close and then back away.

:honeybee: whats going on ?

6 Likes

I think Azazel (his consciousness/current) is getting very hot right now, manifestations of all kinds coming through, so because of your link you’re getting physical manifestations. :thinking:

This confirms some work I have in mind, so thanks for posting, you never know on here when your own post is a green light to another member. :smiley:

3 Likes

No problem :grinning:

Maybe i should note that i was also thinking about the gate, and wanting to pull Azazel through so i could just hug him and squeeze him… :joy:
Maybe if i keep at it i will eventually get the whole Azazel … just been missing him lately.

Also to note i drew the first gate of walking the gates on a bed sheet after the first night i put it on my bed … gonna sleep in the gate for a week before i move on to the next… so idk if that has made a difference but its possible.

4 Likes

Hmmmm interesting. I was in my room yesterday and heard a very loud buzzing sound outside where the window was. I live in a two story house. The blind was down.

Thinking it was a fly, Beelzebub came to mind. As i opened the blind it was not a fly. But a bee or a wasp? Not sure which one.

Your post reminded me of that. Yesterday i was working on belials black alchemy. Bringing all the spheres of the Qlippoth into the body.

2 Likes

I had recently got two likes on my reply to the “Beelzebub…” thread which mentions buzzing and the beeszt. Yesterday I read this article…

Today I started seriously evoking Beelzebub which I haven’t done in a while to get him to work with FurSir. About a week ago I had made my pact with Azazel aend Belial. I have been listening deeply for Azazels whispers, and certainly have been hearing a sweet orchestra, like a swarm of dreaming zombies or beez.

Hope this helps strengthen your map of symchroharmonious association.

2 Likes

Thats interesting seems to be activity all over the place. …

I work closely with Azazel, Belial, Amaymon, and Abaddon. But my minds been on Azazel the past few days. We have a unique relationship and strrong bond. But i wouldnt rule out the others. They are all very active right now.

3 Likes

Interesting that topic about the giant just showed up in my youtube feed.

2 Likes

I was actually just ranting about wanting to stab people with a paperclip. When I got to work I found a paperclip on the outside ledge of a 3rd story window that you cannot open. Flanked on either side by small paper wasp nests. I do think of Azazel whenever I think of stabby things. It made me giggle as we aren’t close to my knowledge. I agree that his current is on fire right now. As is Belial, Asmodeus, Lucifer, etc. All the keepers seem to be up to something.

2 Likes

Yea, they are definitely up to something :smiling_imp:

Those bad boys! :joy:

2 Likes

Is it bad I got a thunder down under dance sequence in my head after reading this? It certainly doesn’t help that many are stupidly flirty.

1 Like

No its not bad, I was Azazels submissive for over a year. And well, we wont talk about all those naughty things :smiling_imp::sweat_smile:

But i think its normal. They have alot of sexual energy … or either I do :thinking: :joy:

4 Likes