Azazel and my DGR

Firstly, DRG: Dark Goddess Ritual. It’s an abbreviation so I didn’t have to type a lot.

@Lokthoriel @FraterMagni @rin @aluriel @kassapu
So I did the ritual I planned tonight for my shadow work and I made a massive step. But I don’t entirely get along with Azazel. After I wrapped up, he appeared. Anyone got any ideas?
It also got darker in the room when I typed this.
He looked like this

4 Likes

@Eye_of_Ra told me Azazel is very active tonight, and showed up at her ritual too, so maybe she might have an idea.

3 Likes

That’s almost exactly how he has appeared to me. I’ve got nothing but love for the fellow though. He’s been good to me. What makes you say you don’t get along with him?

1 Like

Eh just a bad history with him. My instincts say he’s not here to cause trouble but I would have no idea why he’d just randomly come here.

1 Like

The room darkening is definitely a norm with him as well as the goat like skull.
He appeared that way to me a couple nights ago. He goes from being incredibly handsome to literally a beast.

3 Likes

That’s so weird when spirits do that. I have some Lwa who do that and it always takes me off guard.

2 Likes

It threw me off a lot in the beginning as well. Still does sometimes which is something we’re actually working with.

2 Likes

Why not…?
If you don’t mind sharing.

Pm me good sir.

1 Like