Azazel and crows

I was wondering anyone knows if Azazel has any association with crows. I’ve been looking through the posts on him on this forum and also searching online, but not come across anything. Just that I had a few weird experiences which made me wonder. I’ve not worked with Azazel before, I’ve just been reading about him because I keep being drawn to him and seeing the name everywhere recently.

2 Likes

Crows have been following me around. Has that been you, Azazel? O.o

1 Like

Really? Me too lately - and everytime Im reading about Azazel or thinking of working with him. Its happened more than once so doesn’t seen to be a coincidence. Other day sitting in the park, I was just thinking about whether I should work with him on a specific matter, when this huge crow swooped down over my head and then just sat near me staring. I later went to sit somewhere else and the crow came to find me again.

1 Like

I feel like crows are narrating my life. When I walked outside for the past few days, crows were there and cawing at me to tell me something.

2 Likes

This is completely weird you are experiencing this as well! I feel like they are stalking me too. I have some native American Oracle cards and the crow they believe, is associated with magic and the occult but I wondered if Azazel specifically has associations with them too.

1 Like

Yes in my experience Azazel has a pretty strong connection with crows since I’ve been with him

4 Likes

@Eye_of_Ra

12 posts were split to a new topic: Removed posts May 30th

Crows, wolves, snakes. Yes they can all connect to Azazel.

He maybe using crows for a special reason right now.
I would look into the symbology of crows and see if there any double meanings here.

4 Likes

Azazel is a saturnian spirit,
In hindu mythology Shanidev is saturn and is associated with crows.
That makes the link i guess.

2 Likes

Everytime I open azazels sigil, i see snakes in my dream. Last time i was afraid of the snake, and i could literally feel the fear, idk whats wrong with that dream.

1 Like

Wow, I’ve been having all those animals pop up lately. I’ve especially have been having crows actually follow me. :thinking:

2 Likes

Honestly if you guys have questions about azazel I’d just ask arianna. She is the only individual I know that has a legitimate connection to azazel.

2 Likes

Azazel has appeared to me as a talking crow before. But I thought he looked cute so I couldn’t take him seriously so he changed form.

4 Likes

Crows and Ravens are more associated with Morrigan, Odin and Hel. Not sure of any daemons.

1 Like

Wow, thanks Arianna and everyone for your replies…very interesting! Seems like maybe Azazel is giving me signs to work with him. Guess I’m still a bit wary as new to working with demons, and he is a very powerful spirit.

2 Likes