Ayesha's Practice/Experiences Journal

It is not really safe at the moment for me to keep a BOS or write down my experiences and practice attempts so I’ll just keep them here. Currently I am working through the books Astral Dynamics and Summoning Spirits. I am open to any suggestions and advice by the way :D. Please excuse any mistakes english is not my first language

Day 1: Today I did a short 10 minute meditation. I tried to enter a void state I kept getting agitated and impatient which doesn’t usually happen so I think I will try cleansing and grounding tonight. I haven’t been feeling the deity I am working with’s presence in the back of my mind like I usually do I wonder if he’s gone or still protecting me.

I’ve been stuck in a rut. I have the urge to do some sort of working or spiritual activity but I don’t know what to do and whenever I do think of something to do I can’t muster up the resolve/discipline to do anything.

I have noticed that the reason I am not progressing is fear. The reason I am not working with entities is because I am scared of them (thanks alot horror movies). I think I will try evoking when I am a little more comfortable and got rid of limiting beliefs.

1 Like

There are ways to work with entities that don’t require evocation. Perhaps you might be interested in the books by the Gallery of Magick. They have simple, yet powerful, methods of working with angels and demons that can help you manifest some material desires until you get comfortable enough to learn physical evocation. The seals and sigils and techniques in their books have built in protections that can ease your fears.

1 Like

They have simplified version of LBRP.

Thank You! I will check it out and let you know how it goes.

1 Like

Can you PM me some recommendations? There is a lot to choose from :joy:

What do you want to work with, angels or demons? If angels, I recommend Archangels of Magick by Damon Brand. If demons, Demons of Magick by Gordon Winterfield.

All right thanks I’ll start reading and update

1 Like