Automating your evocations with recordings

One thing that has consistently surprised me is how easy it is to evoke or broadcast energy through video or music. After listening to a few evocations others have performed and recorded, I decided to try it out for myself. I decided to go with an evocation that I wanted to apply many times, which is a chakra opening and energy field clearing. All that was needed was a microphone, a script to follow, and a little bit of time.

I made a recording of an evocation of Raphael, with the following instructions at the beginning: “Raphael, I ask you to perform the following healing tasks for myself, each time I listen to this recording and for anyone else listening to this recording, for each time they listen to this recording.”

Spirits seem to see time differently, so the fact that this seems temporarily impossible to accomplish is false. I recorded this on the day of the recent eclipse (June 10) and spent the next few days trying it out. Having a recording is so much more convenient than repeating an evocation, and as far as I can tell does not diminish the power whatsoever. You could listen to the recording on the bus, train, or during work!

Shameless plug: after a short trial period I decided to post my recording on YouTube. If you do this I recommend putting a transcript of the video in the comments. This is because in one of the other evocation audio recordings I listened to the gentleman evoked some spirits that I was uncomfortable with. Best to know exactly what you’re getting into before you take a listen!

My two videos so far:
Chakra opening and Clearing with Raphael:

Enhancing Clairvoyance, Auric Vision and Helping Aphantasia:

Crosspost to r/chaosmagick:
https://www.reddit.com/r/chaosmagick/comments/o00x39/automating_your_evocations_with_recordings/?sort=confidence

6 Likes

Never heard about Mepsitahl. Where can I get the information about this Spirit?

1 Like

She’s in the book “Summoning Spirits: the Art of Magical Evocation.” I have aphantasia and have been trying to break through any way I can. I figured a spirit who specializes in clairvoyance may be able to help. Still not much luck, but I do feel that my third eye are was strengthened by evoking her.

I had read some good things about this spirit online, including this forum.

3 Likes

EA Koetting also mentions her in his book Works of Darkness, and the Mastering Evocation course.

1 Like

Thanks. I’m currently checking out the E.A.Koetting Master Evocation Masterclass and I’m trying to evoke Sastan (not Satan BTW) for the same purpose.

1 Like

Mepsitahl can be found in the PDF that comes along with the course

1 Like

The course starts with Sastan, then moves to Paralda, and then Mepsitahl. However, if I remember correctly, you don’t have to actually evoke Sastan. You only open his sigil when practicing scrying. He kickstarts the process but the evocations don’t start until Paralda.

1 Like

Yeah I knew this spirit was in one of Koetting’s books, but that was not my primary source.

1 Like

have you tried Yisrael, Angel of Imagination? He successfully helped me improve my visualization.
You could try him with together with Cheziel, Angel of Visions. Berachiel, Angel of Intuition. Yehodiel, Angel of Insight.

Call them 3 together with Yeiazel and Sabriel would probably be awesome.

If even after that, after a month of working with them still not much progress on that front i’d call on Raphael and pay him in blood if need.

2 Likes