Augmentation ability guide

what is augmentation?

augmentation is the ability to temporarily increase physical abilities such as strength, speed,stamina,senses, physical healing ( cuts and sickness) tho i haven’t had very good results with sickness because i only got sick once and i wasn’t that good at it, reduce pain, reflexes, flexibility and probably others.

what can it be used for?

it can be used if you want to carry something in your house, if you want to run from a dangerous situation, hunting, if you want to fight someone and want to have an edge over your oponent(s), climb trees and many different things. and i speculate but im not sure about this but it may help you if you are in an astral fight but i never fought on the astral plane yet because i haven’t done it yet ( i did it a long time ago but not since because i was very lazy)

what do you need before you start augmenting

to be able to do augmentation you firstly have to have the ability to create a chi ball and have some experience with it. augmentation is surprisingly easy once you are able to create a chi ball at any time.(at least for me it was)

meditation is incredibly good for any spiritual practice so you should do it at least 10 minutes a day.

Now, how do you do it?

firstly it is good to ground and center and meditate for a while but it is optional but helps a lot. in the beginning you imagine a ball of orange energy in your center and imagine it growing bigger and bigger and then condensing and it grows bigger and bigger and then condense it until you feel you did it enough and then imagine that energy going into the parts of your body you want to augment and say in your mind or out loud your intent repeatedly.( for me the ball was a chaotic mass of energy which i had no control over so if it happens you don’t worry, still expand it and contract it). remember that you will feel tired after doing it for a period of time but that is normal. and taking some types of medicine will slow your progress and im NOT telling you to stop taking your medicine im just informing you. you are responsible for your own actions.

for speed vizualize the energy shooting like lightning through your legs and making them faster( your legs might feel like they want to run), for strength imagine the energy strengthening your muscles, for sickness imagine the energy as a fire that purges the sickness( you might feel the effects getting stronger but it will last for a few hours instead of days), for stamina imagine the energy is in your entire body and will all your muscles, organs, bones to have stamina and resist. be creative and create your own variations because you have make it work for you. if my method works for me that doesn’t mean it will work for you so change it to work for you.

after some time you can just imagine the energy into your body parts and it will work without verbalizing it and a little later you will be able to just will the energy into you body parts in any situation in just a few seconds or even less depending how advanced you are.

how often should you practice?

you should practice as often as you can, while exercising, playing a videogame (for reflexes), helping your uncle move the fridge, if you cut yourself etc. the more you practice the better you get at it

for me it was surprisingly easy and it worked on the first try (but if it doesn’t work the first time in a week or 2 it will most likely) somehow and after 2 days i could do 6 dips where before i could do only 4 i think and after a week or so i could do 10. considering i am a pretty skinny guy that is some progress. with stamina i am able to run for much longer then before and with speed i am faster.

4 Likes

This is actually the kind of stuff Austin Osman Spare created sigils for.

Once of his most famous was “I have the strength of a tiger” whenever he needed to lift something heavy. :+1:

2 Likes

i didn’t even know who Austin Osman Spare is till now but that’s cool.

1 Like

He was an obscure British artist that created the technique of sigils that Chaos Magick made so popular.

4 Likes

that’s cool.