Attraction

@nikki @Lady_Eva im single btw. And im tight with bune so i can provide for yous. loki joined 4 days ago. Cant trust new dick

3 Likes

You’re a-gobblin’ what? :thinking:

:stuck_out_tongue:

Goes past “You are my one, my only” and straight into trying to recruit for a whole harem - 10/10 for ambition, 0/10 for romance! :rofl:

4 Likes

hey man. normally i’d just call up sitri. :slight_smile: look…no one in this thread is good enough for either of you, but im too good for both of you…so an even split of me is the logical path forward

2 Likes

Sounds good! :+1:

5 Likes

Wasn’t that King Solomon’s solution too? He was said to be the wisest man to ever live…:thinking:

Who has the scimitar?

1 Like

i know that i am a savage in the things that i say here but this is really the way i feel this things… i recognize that i am a animal

but you see how the things connect,less than one hour after i post this,

things were happening…
and then i understood the reason

guess i have a radar for this things lol

1 Like

Did someone call for a sexy brunette? :wink:

Nah, in all seriousness no judgements but I’d be careful if you’re considering casting on her and just save your energy for someone in your area.

2 Likes

it’s true,but you know how attraction works,it was different this time because i never felt this for someone here,but then i understood the reason

whats i wwas trying to say is that it was the first time that i felt something like this here on forum,and im here for a few years

1 Like

Woah. You’re energy left me shook :flushed:
Kind of horny too :man_shrugging:t6::joy:

2 Likes

Don’t forget safety glasses! :joy:
obraz

4 Likes

To be frank, my focus tends to be elsewhere right now, thanks though, to whoever was sending that energy at me.