Attraction

is it normal to feel the urge to fuck someone of the forum?

i saw this sexy brunette and i got erect the entire evening thinking about her and how soft and creamy she must be…

funny,that sometimes i think that i can feel her taste in my mouth,wet and driping…and i dont know her so i dont know why i feel it…

how many of you felt the urge to have sex with people from the forum?

7 Likes

You alright bro? :thinking:

11 Likes

yeah i’m alright !

Well, I’m already spoken for, sorry bro… :rofl: :laughing:

Just kidding. :kiss:

13 Likes

Oh, so you’re one of those guys? I can smell it from far, far away. You stole my famous recipe:

You know how tasty that muffin is?

Review from the site above:

10 Likes

Delete this post and slide in her dms

4 Likes

On a side note, have there been any hookups in balg?
To specify…on this earthly plane

2 Likes

So what I’m hearing is that you’re not actually spoken for.

4 Likes

attraction, yes that is only natural, though this post is a bit much :joy:

i wish you luck through in the imminent meme storm :open_mouth:

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Hell yes i have had plenty of urges. Just make sure you dont try to use ritual on the people of the forum

The spirits will let you know when and how. Trust. Me. On. That.

4 Likes

They will let you know when the oppurtunity opens up and damn near what to say and what not too

3 Likes

Bump.
The realest post ever :joy:

6 Likes

Its normal to have interest in someone, but I wouldn’t post this, and especially describe her. Women seem to think if a man voices an attraction to her, he’s objectifying her. Despite how many women online post pics meant to be sexually arousing. I mean when a woman voices an attraction to a man, its all good. No offense but that’s very hypocritical. I have only been on here for a few days and haven’t yet seen anyone’s personal pics. I just wouldn’t act upon that interest if I were you. It just doesn’t seem like that sort of site. You may just get you’re self into trouble.

1 Like

sorry don’t give a fuck.i don’t live with barriers

2 Likes

May my ballsack be your mojo bag

6 Likes

And somewhere a succubus weeps as another human lusts after a fellow forum member.

5 Likes

No I don’t think it is a surprise at all! Considering the type of people here on this forum, i think it would be weird to NOT find someone you are attracted to! We are all awesome hot gods and goddesses. Hook ups are gonna happen! I don’t know if any have met in person because of where everyone lives… but nothing is impossible.

3 Likes

Weeps? No, she’s happy, crying out in joy, “Yesss!! A threesome!!”

6 Likes

We are all awesome hot gods and goddesses. Hook ups are gonna happen!

Actually Nikki, I’m a goblin.

1 Like

Goblin!? Hmmm. I never had goblin sex. … ( thinking face)