Attraction Question

So when it comes to “attraction” spells, they seem to come in two extremes. Forcing a particular someone to take an interest in you and attracting someone random who’d be open to you. I’m looking for something in the middle.

There’s a common trope where someone may not make the best first impression, but at some point some quality of their’s shows that makes them more attractive to a potential partner. I’m looking for something like that, a way to make my better attributes come out, not just for the perceptions of others but myself. I can’t expect anyone to see or believe something that I don’t.

Welcome @Johnny_Samhain. It seems like you haven’t made an introduction of yourself as requested by the BALG forum rules. Please, reply or edit your post and tell us a bit about yourself. You can include:
-Your name
-Your age
-The areas of magick you’re interested in
-The areas of magick you’ve been practicing
-Any success you may have had
-What brought you here and what you seek in this path.

Without a proper intro, you are not allowed to post anything else, it is a reason enough to get your account removed.
The reason we do this, is because after you’ve posted your first topic, you can’t edit or delete it, so it stays here. Lots of people choose to lie on their intros ,so in the long run they get carried away and sometimes say things that are controversial with stuff they have shared on their introduction. It helps the mods keep this place clean, so it is a pretty important rule.
But apart from that, we really are excited to get to know you ,so bring it on!
Welcome to the forum :blush::blush::blush::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart:

Hmm I believe there was a Ritual like this in Mystical Words of Power by Damon Brand, titled “Attract Through Inner Light”, so you could request Angels to bring out attractive qualities within you, or make others see your attractive qualities clearly. Of course, the demons of the Goetia can also do this, and Sitri comes to mind but I am not well versed in Goetia so perhaps another spirit would be more appropriate.