Attract Lots of Friends

Im looking for a spell to attract lots of friends, especially female :wink:

Something from the archives. :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

Iā€™m guessing you donā€™t get along with other guys either.

Well, do you want friends or do you want sexual partners? Iā€™ve worked with Lucifer to bring me both, so he could help you out either way.

If youā€™re the type whose friends are often also sexual partners, then Lucifer can help you find like-minded people.

Oh, myā€¦lol.

D

1 Like

:joy::rofl:

I donā€™t think mass attraction spells are feasible lol, butā€¦you can do what lady Eva suggested. Also create an attraction sigil, charge it, and put it in your pocket. Best of luck.

You could probably do a form of sigil magick that doesnā€™t summon any spirits. If you search ā€œChaos magick sigilsā€ something will likely come up. The book Sigils of Power and Transformation by Adam Blackthorne, which Iā€™ve worked with, is also good.

It is possible to create a general aura of attraction around yourself (you might want to be careful with this, as it will work), but Iā€™ve only ever done this with spirits, specifically demons. Maybe you could try experimenting with just sigils too, but I will say that demons have never disappointed me in this regard.

1 Like