Attn Psychic Vampires

I have recently decided to learn about the techniques of psychic vampires. I have tried to look online, but while I have been able to find tons of information about psychic vampires in general, I have not been able to find information on how to actually do it. I have been practicing on my own by focusing on a certain individual and imagining their energy flowing into me. I am extremely interested in learning how to drain an individual to a level that makes them weak and susceptible to illness. Does any one have any information, advice or pointers for me? I am also interested in any recommendations you may have for books, websites, etc.

2 Likes

The psychic vampire codex by Michelle belenger and Sekhem apep my Michael ford are good reads although idk if they have the info you are llooking for its been awhile since I’ve read them

Oh and book of the witch moon by Michael ford

3 Likes

Have you browsed around in the #baneful-magick-curses-vampirism section for tips yet?

5 Likes

The way i have been told by the sky (the way i do it) i read peoples energy, if they seem like they have good energy and are unsuspecting or unaware it is easier. I try to astrally imagine a hook of light energy going into the persons chakras and into mine. while simultaneously maintaining an aura of grey smoke spiraling around my own. Sorry if this is too vague it was taught to me very recently and im still trying to master it.edit: i try not to take too much but i try to do it whenever possible.

1 Like

If I can physically see them, I get a sense of the energy that is flowing through them. If it is flowing out of a particular spot I “breathe in” that area and pull their energy from that spot. If it doesn’t seem to be flowing freely, I generally pull from their chest.

If I can’t see the person (and I already have made a connection with them), I visualize them and breathe in the sensation of our connection. That usually gives me what I need to tap into them. Then I pull as usual.

It’s more difficult for me with people I have absolutely no connection with initially. It’s doable, but I don’t pull as strongly at first. That’s something I’m working on.

1 Like

There is a few on draconic vampirism

Thanks for the info RiseorDie. I will check these books out.

I haven’t had a chance to check that section out yet, JezebelleMoon. I a new here, so I have a lot to look at. Thanks for suggesting that section. I am going to check it out. I bet it has a lot of topics I will be interested in.

1 Like

Click the blue letters in the link I posted it will take you to a post with some tips if you are interested.

Thanks for your input everyone. I will be working on creating my own technique over the next few weeks. Wish me luck!

2 Likes

Yesterday was my day off and i was in a room full of my friends, one of them isnt really a friend hes kinda just a controlling jerk who isnt spiritually enlightened in the least bit, not that he doesnt believe just that he is so naive he couldnt possibly have defended himself. Any how he said something that made me go beserk on him astrally, i started from behind by messing around with him, pulling his energy out and playing with it, then i very subtly went full on psycho and ripped his heart clean out of his chest. I stabbed his abdomen, i stuck nails in his feet, i choked him, he didnt say another word for 3 hours then fell asleep after. What started out as vampirism because he annoyed me turned into a very vulgar display of power… another boy in the room actually is very intune with the astral plain and i didnt notice till while it was happening already. Wonder if he saw.

That’ll be a WHOOP from me dawg.

What’s a “whoop”?