ATTENTION WHORE: Vampirism, Psi-Vampirism

That’s right, I said it, attention whore and being an energy vampire
NOW long before I even knew being an energy vampire was even possible, growing up I use to feel a physical life force and a RUSH when a person, especially a large group of people, would give me genuine praise and attention.
Perhaps it stems from having low self esteem, or just being unsure of myself growing up, so the praise from others just gave me more validation on being great.
Mind you I’m NOT a conceited person, I never was, in fact I’m very humble and I keep to myself.
But because I get such a rush from
The praise of others, I’ve been listening to affirmations constantly and meditating thoughtforms of people noticing me and praising me and I just love the feeling of like… drowning in energy.
I can’t help but feel like this is what celebrities feel like, when they have so many fans who love and idolize them, fans that scream and go crazy for them, like they’re gods… well we’re all gods :slight_smile:
Which is why I believe most celebrities that stay looking good and on point, the celebs that never seem to age, I feel like it’s because they have mastered this art of being loved and adored by all.
Thoughts on this? Am I the only one ? So far I’m loving it when I go to social events, work etc… the energy is just delicious !!

5 Likes

I believe the secret to a lot celebrities and not aging is finding a good doctor early and only doing little unnoticeable surgery/injections. Most are also fairly consistent with weight and it is more important to look good because it is their income.

When I look at most celebrities I don’t see much behind their eyes, it looks like they have shut themselves off or are showing an emotion but not much more than that.

But yeah anyone getting that much praise after awhile will think they are a God just look at Tom Cruise.

6 Likes

Well yes I believe that’s true externally, but who’s to say about internally. Your inside reflects your outside, but I do see why your saying. LOL and well said !! If only attention could boost your height instead of your ego !

1 Like

I agree with what @Brand_New just said however if you your self want to improve and be more then 5th teir person and get love and praise from fans create and share something your good at I’m doing this right now and it’s nice to hear my book be praised

4 Likes

Coming from someone who wants to be smol…

No.

Hell no.

2 Likes

Good point! I love art, I love to paint. Would be a good way to use any craft/talent we have to our vampiric advantage.

1 Like

Who wants to be smol?
Sorry I don’t get it.

Short and cute. I don’t want my height to boost AT ALL.

I’m not a vampire I’m more beast like then anything else lol :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Hahah you must be at a good height already :sunglasses:

Oooo I can get into that haha :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Mainly just wanted to see if anyone uses this attention technique for energy feeding and if they have any tips for it .

6’/5’11

Not fun.

1 Like

Lol any one can but it’s actually hard to transform astrally into a beast that is most like you

I think it’s manly to drain others energy or feed off their energy @Purple may know

I’m just short 5"4

1 Like

Well when I visualize myself as being a energy vamp, I don’t see a cute vamp with cute little fangs. I do picture I wild beast, one that illuminates and captivates others before consumption… kinda like a leopard or tiger… or even like a deadly peacock as someone else mentioned… being on top of the food chain etc

Your height, hand it over.

1 Like

Sheesh, can you let me borrow 5 inches ? Would love to be taller ! Hahaha only 5’10

y E s